Damascus residents enjoy fireworks, thank Trump

You are just bullshitting, no serious discussion possible.
So to be clear, you're the guy who said Pantsir had almost 100% effectiveness, and are now accusing me of bullshitting because I mocked your attempt at distraction?

Let's hear it then, is Pantsir almost 100% effective as you claim? Yes or No?
Not when you go out to take a pee, bro.

And in typical Bleipriester fashion he opts for the nonsensical punt, waving away being caught shoveling yet more bullshit and looking to the horizon since tomorrow always offers more opportunities to spew fake information and state whatever pops into his brain as fact regardless of now nonsensical it might be.

And in typical Bleipriester fashion he opts for the nonsensical punt, waving away being caught shoveling yet more bullshit and looking to the horizon since tomorrow always offers more opportunities to spew fake information and state whatever pops into his brain as fact regardless of now nonsensical it might be.
Can you please do your monologues without quoting me?

Can you please do your monologues without quoting me?
Congrats a quote without a lie.
Where is my reward?

So now you can step down and we can go back to the topic.

So Israeli planes fired a lot of stand off missiles and they hoped some get through to the airport. This isn´t all Pantsir, but mostly decades old stuff in Damascus.

Do lefties have some inside information? How would they know what the target was? Would they feel better if President Trump authorized "daisy cutter" bombs like the pervert-in-chief Bill Clinton did in Yugoslavia?

New Topics

Forum List

Back