Dallas Cowboys at "LOS ANGELES" Rams.

The LA Rams are back where they belong, in Los Angeles.

:thup:

got a couple of questions for you Zander.

1.the 49er fans in SF,they were HUGE supporters of the Rams coming back to LA,did you know that?
Did you know that about three years ago when the courts ruled in arbitration in favor of the Rams moving after the 2014 season since they did not get the stadium upgrades they were promised in the lease by the city ,that since it became well known back then that there would be an excelllent chance they would be coming back in the future,that the last couple years in games at SF when the Rams came,SF fans would chant out-BEAT LA,were you aware of that by chance?:up:

2.After the Rams left LA,I lost complete interest in the NFL.The Rams leaving LA is like the yankees leaving new york for orlando florida,same thing,the bronx is their identity hense the term the bronx bombers.

after the Rams left LA,everytime they faced the 49ers,I would say to myself-who gives a fuck? I mean there was no excitement in seeing that game at all anymore like in years past because in the years past,I ALWAYS got excited about those two teams facing each other twice a year because of that california rivalry.so after they left,there was no spice between those teams when they played because that california rivalry was gone.,it was just another game was how i felt, did YOU feel the same way by chance?
dont know how you could not.The Rams leaving LA thats like the yankees moving to orlanda because of their long history and tradition in LA.can you imaigine a boston red sox matchup against the ORLANDO yankees?:rolleyes: well thats what we got with the Rams in st louis.

thats the same thing it was when the niners played the rams in st louis because if the rams dont play in LA,then their not the Rams.that was some other phony fraud team playing in st louis,that wasnt the Rams.

st louis rams is such a childish and juvenile name for a football team. :mad:

I did not know that the 49er fans chanted beat LA, but that is hilarious!! I've always held the 49er franchise in high regard. Been to a few games at Candlestick when I lived in the City.

And I agree that the Rams leaving LA was a huge blunder. But they're home now!! Where they belong. Hopefully, they'll have a winning season- get the fans excited again!

usa-today-9273074.0.jpg
you didnt answer if you felt the same way I did when the rams played the 49ers though,if you were thinking like i did which was-who gives a crap about this game? Like i said,with them in st louis,i got to where i could care less about that game when it came on? did you feel the same?

When the Rams left LA I lost all interest in them for several years. They became just another team from one of the "flyover" states. No nostalgia, no history. Just some shit team that nobody cares about....It was the stupidest thing I'd ever seen. Who leaves the #2 market in the country to go to St Louis? I lost a lot of respect for the franchise and the NFL for allowing it. I was thrilled that they kept losing too.....fuck 'em!!

But when Kurt Warner came along.....and they started winning again.....:thup:

Now they're back home, in LA where they belong.

Go Rams!

Oh I see that you DID answer my question on them leaving,that you lost respect for them and the NFL as well for allowing it.my bad.

However i see as always,you prove that you are bandwagon fan.It did not matter that they won a superbowl in st louis when kurt warner and marshall faulk came along they were STILL a nobody that nobody cared about with no history or nostalgia,yes it WAS the stupidiest thing to allow a team to leave the 2nd biggest media market for a flyover state in the midwest nobody cared about for the 38th biggest media market. yet even that WAS the case,you got on the bandwagon when warner came along and liked them.:cuckoo:

bandwagon fan.:laugh:

a TRUE 'LA" Ram FAN would have been pissed they started winning and would have been pissed as hell that they won the superbowl while playing in st louis as i was.:rolleyes:

same as a TRUE OAKLAND Raider fans were pissed about the Raiders winning the superbowl in LA.

That was not the Rams that won the superbowl out there in st louis with warner and faulk,that was some other phony fraud team playing in st louis that won,.that wasnt the Rams.

If the Rams dont play in LA,then they arent the Rams.

you say GO Rams cause you root for them no matter WHERE they play as long as they are good as you did when warner came along.Bandwagon fan.

I am a true LOS ANGELES Ram fan. Unlike you,I am loyal to the LOS ANGELES Rams.I dont care if they go 0-16 every year,I will STILL cheer them on each week because a true fan sticks with their team win or lose no matter how terrible they are. You just proved you are bandwagon city jumper though the fact you rooted against them when they were bad BUT cheered them on in st louis when they got good.

PLUS i remember you said once that you wanted LA to get an expansion team in LA since you once did not believe me when i told you three years ago the Rams would be back in LA in 2015.I was only off by one year.;)

You said once back then you just wanted LA to have a team,you did not care if it was an expansion team you just wanted a team so you are not a REAL RAMS fan,you are bandwagon jumping Rams fan.

a bandwagon jumping Rams fans like you who cheers them on when they win while in st louis and was willing to settle for an expansion team is not a real Rams fan and you should NEVER be allowed into a Rams game out there in LA.:mad:

"I" am a TRUE LOS ANGELES Rams fan because unlike you,I wanted the Rams and ONLY the Rams back in LA,or no team in LA at all.I wouldnt take just any team back to LA because unlike you,I am loyal to the city of LA and to the Rams.

you should move to st louis,you would get along with them there because most Ram fans i know in LA,are the same as me,they wanted the Rams or no NFL team at all.:thup:

in st louis,they will take ANY football team and to replace the rams,they have no loyalty same as you dont have any towards the Rams.

The Niner's were my team from my first game at Kezar in 1956 until the York family s took over from Eddie D. We had a moment for a couple of years and then the York ego poisoned what was a fun team to watch by giving the team to their spoiled child. Inept is what the ownership has become and I almost feel I should follow Oakland, no matter how repugnant that is to a native of SF.

That out of my system I have two favorite games I'd like to remind my friends in LA about. The first a powerful Niner Defense and running game beat the Rams on Monday night football 16 to 0; The other an NFC Championship beating the Lambs by 30 to 3. Of course the Rams have had their way with the Niners too, but I can't seem to remember any of them.

yeah jed york is as big an idiot and jerk as mark davis is who is talking about moving the raiders to vegas.It will never happen though,doint believe any of that BS from the media.its all just for stories. the NFL adapted rules that made it much tougher for teams to relocate now than it used to be. after the rams left LA in 95 and the oilers and browns did a year later in 96,the NFL came up with much tougher rules for them to relocate because the NFL lost money having the rams leave the 2nd biggest market in the country for a mcuh smaller market,same with the oilers moving to tennesse.

Now there is no way in hell that the rams could leave LA for st louis or the oilers for tennessee. Thats why its a complete joke on the raiders moving to vegas because they would be leaving the 6th biggest media market for the 46th biggest media market in the country,not happening.lol

I know many niner fans like yourself who have become raider fans because of the niners giving them the middle finger and leaving them. I dont blame them. Yes it is only an hour drive but their identity was the bay area.Its not the same.people dont want to leave their city to go out to santa clara where it is hot and away from the ocean.

at least the Rams when they left LA,they STILL played in the vicinity of LA because anaheim is a suburb of LA. santa clara though is not even in the bay area which is why many niner fans there have turned to the Raiders.:biggrin:

Jed york has done the same thing with you niner fans that the evil bitch georgia frontiere did to the rams when she moved them to st louis. like i said,does not matter that it is an hour drive away,its not in the bay area anymore and that was their identity was playing by the ocean. silicon valley is NOT san fran.:rolleyes:

yeah fuck jed york and his niners. I am with you on that.I used to love the niners when they were in SF even though they were a rival of my Rams.not anymore.

You point on the NFL rules being tougher is informative. As for Santa Clara not being in the Bay Area you're wrong.

FYI: The San Francisco Bay Area (referred to locally as the Bay Area) is a populous region surrounding the San Francisco and San Pablo estuaries in Northern California. The region encompasses the major cities and metropolitan areas of San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland, along with smaller urban and rural areas.[3] The Bay Area's nine counties are Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, and Sonoma.[3][4]

Home to approximately 7.65 million people,[1] the nine-county Bay Area contains many cities, towns, airports, and associated regional, state, and national parks, connected by a network of roads, highways, railroads, bridges, tunnels and commuter rail. The combined statistical area of the region is the second-largest in California (after the Greater Los Angeles area), the fifth-largest in the United States, and the 43rd-largest urban area in the world.

San Francisco Bay Area - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I grew up walking distance to Kezar, where the Niners played from 1948 until they move to Candlestick in 1970. I had season tickets at both stadiums, dropping them in 1975 when I moved to the East Bay. I still attended half of the Niner home games with my tail gate pals until they moved to Santa Clara; Levi Stadium, which I will never visit, as I do not want to put one thin dime in York's pocket.

I watched the game last night and still root for my team, Chip Kelly seems to have put the team back together after York chased off half of the starters with his arrogant bullshit. Hopefully York will keep his mouth shut and maybe in a decade or so have learned how to manage people.

Got a few questions for you. I have never been inside the stadium but from what I have seen from the outside of the stadium and the airel shots of Levi stadium,I am not impressed by that stadium at all.

It is suppose to be a sophisticated state of the art facility but from the outside at least,it looks like a total dump.:D Give me old candlestick park anyday of the year.That place looked MUCH nicer than that dump in santa clara from the outside anyways.:rofl::lmao: 1.do you agree?

2.my most fond memories of the Rams in their time in LA was during the 80's in Anaheim when we would see them and the niners square off against each other on monday night football.

Who could forget those glory days of Joe Montana,Jerry Rice,Roger Craig,Tom Rathman,and Ronnie Lott squaring off against the LA Rams with the likes of Jim Everett,Eric Dickerson,Flipper Anderson,and Jackie Slater and many more Ram greats? 3.How bout you,do you still have those vivid memories as well?

Whats REALLY funny to me in them moving to santa clara is they have NO FANBASE up there that will support them. The majority of niner fans in the bay area all have the same thoughts you do,they dont want to drive out of the bay area and leave the city to go see them and I dont blame them one bit.

THEY are now going through the exact same thing the Rams did when they moved to st louis. The Rams had no fan support there in st louis,that stadium would be half empty all the time with the majority of the fans that did show up,being from the opposing team for out of town.The Rams players always felt like they were playing on the road in st louis. Guess what? the SAME THING is happening with the Niners now in santa clara.:lmao::lol:

Jed York is going to find out the same thing Al Davis did when he moved the Raiders to LA.The Raiders were never embraced in LA.They had stadiums full of half empty crowds all the time.even when they were a great team,they had a horrible fan support out there.The year the raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,the very next year for their home opener,they only drew a small crowd of just over 44,000.The OAKLAND Raiders might have won a superbowl out there in LA but nobody in LA cared.:lmao::haha: Thats WHY the Raiders will never be going back to LA again because the owners dont want them there.they dont want a davis owned franchise in LA.:happy-1:

After being in LA for about 5 years or so,Al Davis had already hinted as far back then that he was homesick and missed Oakland because he went public saying that he missed the roar of the loud crowds in Oakland.

Take a look at this video here,You can see for yourself an oakland resident who stuck with the team and went out to games in LA say in that video the one difference he noticed in Raider games in Oakland and games in LA,is that he had no problems getting tickets to a game in LA.
:rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

the video backs him up as well cause you can see a bunch of empty seats at a game in LA where you see not one empty seat in a game in oakland from the 70's.:lol:

Why do I bring these facts up about the Raiders? well the SAME THING is going on with the 49ers now thats why.:lol:

Nobody is going to santa clara to see niner games except the fans from the opposing teams.:lmao::haha:

and it is NOT because they are losing,it is BECAUSE they are playing in santa clara.they will go through the same exact same thing the Raiders did when they were in LA where even if they win,they will have horrible fan support there with a half empty stadium except for when the Rams come there because of that californai rivalry.:lmao:

Because of you recall,during the decade of the 2000's when the niners were a horrible team,even thought they were terrible,candlestick park still packed them in with huge crowds remember?:lol:

For my final two questions is the Rams had fan support from the 49er fans in wanting them to come back. 1.did you know that three years ago when it became well known the Rams were coming back,that there SF fans at a Rams game that gave out chants saying -BEAT LA?:lol::up:

2.when the Rams left LA,I lost complete interest in the NFL.when the Rams played the 49ers,I would say-Big fucking deal,who cares? I could not care and did not give a fuck about the game because it just wasnt the same seeing them play without that california rivalry.

did YOU feel the same,that you did not care about that matchup like you did in the past when they were in LA?

I had season tickets at Kezar, which is situated in Golden Gate Park between the Haight Ashbury Dist and the inner Sunset (I grew up in the outer Sunset, a few block from the Pacific Ocean). I also played High School Football and played some or our games at Kezar, sometimes two days before a Niner Game.

At Kezar I watched YA Title toss the Alley Oop to RC Owens, watched Jim Marshall run the wrong way, the Detroit Lions come back from a large half-time deficit to beat the 9ers in a playoff and attended the first NFC playoff game loss to the Cowboys (and have hated them ever since) in the last 9er game at Kezar. Kezar BTW was laid out West to East, a bit of trivia.

When the 9ers moved to the Stick my hate for Dallas grew, I watch in horror the 4th Qtr. comeback by Roger Staubach; my gf at the time and I waked out together in the eeriest silence imaginable when surrounded by 60,000 other fans. I have fond memories of both Giants games and Niner games at the stick, Giant Dodgers games pitched by Marichal & Perry v. Drysdale and Koufax, HR's by May's, McCovey and both Bobby and Barry Bonds, a couple of world series (1962 and 2010) and the naked roll out by Alex Smith beating the Saints. I missed The Catch, but did see it on TV.

Side bar, I cut school and football practice to go to a WS game in '62; I remember the Giants won the game, but the next day after football practice along with several other players who cut the day before, we experienced the grass drill to (almost) die from. Our practice field was all mud, the coach lined us up on the goal line and we did wind sprints, running on the first whistle, diving onto the mud at two toots, and getting up and sprinting at three toots., over and over for 100 yards.

Just a few memories, too bad I won't have any more up close at Levi Stadium, it and J. York can go to hell.

Side bar: Friends who had season tickets to the Stick and paid lots of money for seats at the new stadium are pissed. Those I know sell their tickets on stub hub because York has no loyalty to long time 9er fans and their seats are on the east side of the stadium and cook in the sun. Santa Clara is 50 miles or so South of the Stick, and in a much different micro climate.

York thought (wrongly) that Silicon Valley Money would flock to his new digs, and that techno geeks would just love football. They loved the 9ers when they won, of late there are too many empty seats, and every game we watch on TV we see commercials seeking new fans to buy tickets.

I can't get interested in the Raiders, or A's, so my football interests are now with my alma mater, CAL, who open in Australia v. Hawaii.

Yeah you are not kidding.Jed York was as big an idiot as al davis was when he moved the raiders to LA.same as how nobody in LA cared about the Raiders,nobody in santa clara cares about the niners and he is paying for it with half empty seats.:biggrin:

that is hilarious that they are selling their tickets.:biggrin:no surprise since like i said,i know many niner fans who were season ticket holders at the stick who gave them up because they dont want to drive outside the city to go see them since they gave them the middle finger.kudos to them.:up: i would so the same thing.

york indeed fucked up big time being so stupid to think the techno geeks in silicon valley would flock there with money to his new digs and watch games,they DO go there,but they leave at halftime and dont come back to till the middle of the fourty quarter so the stadium is half empty all the time with most the fans being from the opposing team same as it was with the rams in st louis.:lmao:

i have lost respect for the NFL for allowing the niners to leave SF.fuck the NFL.:up_yours::fu:

Forum List

Back