Dallas Bank Shooting: Fears of several people shot as police surround building

KTVT said Dallas Fire-Rescue reported that at least three individuals were shot. One of them, the alleged gunman, was hospitalized "with a gunshot wound to the head," KTVT said. The conditions of the three were not immediately known.

:)

peace...

I am betting that the shooters have heard of Rush Limbaugh, therefore Rush is responsible...as is the entire Conservative movement.

the local tv station is here;
Shooting at North Dallas Office Tower

I am guessing, but it does sound like a bank robbery, wild west or otherwise.

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take for somebody to show up and blame it on the Tea Party?

And remember, it can only be called a "terrorist attack" if the shooter is muslim.

and it's only terrorism if they are yelling allah akbar or something like that while they spray the crowd with bullets, without the yelling, it is just everyday run'o'the mill crime.

the local tv station is here;

I am guessing, but it does sound like a bank robbery, wild west or otherwise.

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take for somebody to show up and blame it on the Tea Party?

And remember, it can only be called a "terrorist attack" if the shooter is muslim.

and it's only terrorism if they are yelling allah akbar or something like that while they spray the crowd with bullets, without the yelling, it is just everyday run'o'the mill crime.

Not true, the shooter on the military base was saying "allah akbar" when he went off and we were told almost immediately that it was not terrorism.

Rick

Not true, the shooter on the military base was saying "allah akbar" when he went off and we were told almost immediately that it was not terrorism.

Rick

sorry, my bad.

so far this sounds like a plain old bank robber.

I guess if we tried hard we could claim he was trying to 'redistribute the wealth' and therefore.....naw I won't

from the local tv station;
"According to police, an armed man shot a 63-year-old father and his 39-year-old son at a business they own on the third floor. He also pointed his gun at arriving police, who fired at him and missed.

"Officers got there right on time, confronted the suspect. There were some shots exchanged," Dallas Police Lt. Andrew Harvey said.

The suspect then shot himself, Harvey said. He is now in "very critical" condition at an area hospital, according to Harvey. The victims are both in stable condition, he said.

Harvey said the shooting was planned. "This is not a random offense. They were targeted. The suspect knew both of the victims," Harvey said."

now it looks like some sort of 'revenge' shooting that this guy planned out.

so far it doesn't look political at all, just some pissed off mental case

Rick

And the "Free Press" Knew this and Supressed it... Had it been a Rightwing Cracker-ass-Cracker, we would have had Info on the Turner Diaries that he had on his Book Shelf next to Mein Kampf and Focus on the Family Literature before we even Knew the Suspect's Name...

:)

peace...

Yes everything is going to plan. Stage all the events that are required to put the controls/forces in place to deal with the people when the country goes tits up. Bomb on a plane, shoot out in a bank, crash a plane into a building. What's next I wonder, it should not be too dificult to work it out really. I'm sure the perps have their list and are going through it ticking off each item.

Lets see which member can come up with the next scenario, piece of the jigsaw.To date we have had, lone bomber, snipers, cult groups, outback family, school shootings, planes into buildings, bank shoot outs............?

Yes everything is going to plan. Stage all the events that are required to put the controls/forces in place to deal with the people when the country goes tits up. Bomb on a plane, shoot out in a bank, crash a plane into a building. What's next I wonder, it should not be too dificult to work it out really. I'm sure the perps have their list and are going through it ticking off each item.

Lets see which member can come up with the next scenario, piece of the jigsaw.To date we have had, lone bomber, snipers, cult groups, outback family, school shootings, planes into buildings, bank shoot outs............?

open gunfights in some of our biggest cities between gangs maybe?
how about bomb scares at public shopping malls? maybe we could get a railroad bridge burned down right before the commuter train is due to cross, or how about roadblocks set up by the state police to ostensibly look for drunks but arrest anyone they can?
Maybe we could get some guys that always wanted to play war put on fake uniforms and 'practice' in the woods. How about lots of kidnappings in one or more of our major cities? Maybe we could get one of our leaders to declare our military veterans as a group that needs to be watched.
Oh wait, all those things have already happened..........

Forum List

Back