Dallas at Seattle

Give me a break, the Cowboy's defense is average at best. If your hope is that the offensive line is better, based on the Cowboys defense, you are in for a long delusional year. It is only the better than average defenses that Seattle has issues with, Minnesota proved that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I heard from our TV commentators that the Dallas D is rated 7th. Brock Huard isn't an idiot.

If the cowboys front office was smart,they would make prescott the starter.He reminds me an awful lot of wilson.With prescott as the starter and that dallas D,they would have a very good chance of making it back to the playoffs again this year.

I agree. I was VERY impressed with Prescott. Wilson out played him Thursday but that's just because he's experienced. I think Dak? will have a great future in the NFL.

Never said a thing about Huard, I don't care what a Seattle homer announcer says. I'm going by the current suspension and injury list and they aren't that deep

Who is/was suspended? As far as I know only one player was slightly hurt in the game against Dallas. Can you give me a link to your current suspension/injury list? For the life of me I can't find what you are talking about.

About Huard....all teams in the NFL have homers on their TV staff...if you watched other teams on the NFL network you could see what I mean when those game were announced by the home teams...I mean the 1st preseason Pittsburgh game was over the top Steelers, you could have sworn that Pittsburgh was winning by at least five touchdowns. They lost 30-17.

Dallas Cowboys face fine for three suspended players

The Cowboys are a wreck on defense and they were bad in 2015, they also lost Hardy.

As far as Huard being a homer, that's fine, like you did with Pittsburgh announcers, I discount what they say. Huard is a good homer, its not a bad thing.

I was pointing out that his information was biased, which it is and you by the example you gave, seem to agree.

True enough Huard is a Seahawk's fan. He was a starting QB for the Hawks until a devastating blind side hit by a Denver Corner and by then he was never the same. I had an opportunity to talk with him personally after practice when the Hawks set up camp in Cheney WA 200 or so miles East of Seattle. At that time he assured me that his injury was behind him, but it wasn't. That was the Season they acquired Matt Hasselbeck which was why I and my buddy Jay Craig drove over there and stayed a couple of days to evaluate Hasselbeck for ourselves. Huard was surprisingly easy to talk to giving myself and Jay at least fifteen minutes of his time. I guess those kind of moments do stick with a fan. I am still a fan of Brock and his kindness on that day certainly plays into that feeling. Huard tried out for several teams as he bounced around in the latter days and seasons he only played back up. He only actually played for the Hawks and the Colts that I know of.

I like Huard, he is a good guy, I hear him on the radio when I am in Seattle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dallas Cowboys face fine for three suspended players

The Cowboys are a wreck on defense and they were bad in 2015, they also lost Hardy.

As far as Huard being a homer, that's fine, like you did with Pittsburgh announcers, I discount what they say. Huard is a good homer, its not a bad thing.

I was pointing out that his information was biased, which it is and you by the example you gave, seem to agree.

Of course I agree...that is what home team announcer are paid to do. But I wonder why the NFL channel aren't using neural commenters like they do during the regular season games..

Your post made it sound like you were talking about Seattle having players suspended....Personally I could care less about other teams having players suspended.

Sorry about that mix up. The NFL I think uses local announcers to save some money and it is also good PR. The only reason to bring up the Cowboy's suspensions was to reinforce the fact that the defense of Dallas is not good at all. Without Romo though, they are doomed. The Skins will win the division.

Have you seen Prescott play? His QB numbers were off the charts in the first two PS games until he ran up against Seattle's D in game III. He is one of the best Rookie QB's I have seen in a long time. He looks smoother than either Mariotta and Winston at this stage of his NFL career.

Preseason he doesn't see the schemes and nothing complicated is thrown at you. The regular season the game speeds way up. We will see, I always like to see rookies do well.

Forum List

Back