Dalai Lama: 'Europe Belongs to Europeans,' Refugees 'Should Rebuild Their Own Country'

War is the problem. People need to say & fight, if they want freedom. Of course, staying & fighting is not a guarantee of freedom but life holds no guarantees to any people. Some people stay & they fight. Others? They run.
`
When Hitler rose to power and war threatened Europe, Albert Einstein, et al, left for America.
`
Actually, from what I read, Einstein was here working with a university when Hitler was elected, so he never went back.

Imagine that. Folks who chose to save their families instead

When war came to America did everyone run off, like a bunch of cowards, to some other nation?
I see. So there should be no refugee problem, in your mind. The UN has determined that the planet is currently seeing the largest immigration crisis, worldwide, in history. People who are starving, people who are physically endangered, people who are being threatened for their religion or race or political beliefs are fleeing for safety. It is causing political instability and economic problems everywhere.

Maybe finding ways to mitigate the problems they are fleeing from would be a better approach than simply damning them as cowards, which is both unrealistic and unfair.

War is the problem. People need to say & fight, if they want freedom. Of course, staying & fighting is not a guarantee of freedom but life holds no guarantees to any people. Some people stay & they fight. Others? They run.
2008fall_child-soldiers_1280x720_2.jpg

58ab468a25000017600ba335.jpeg

female-terror-705741.jpg

When war comes back to America, and it will, are you going to tell your kids to flee to Canada?
Are you gonna run away too, or will you stay, and fight?
Caddo, this has nothing to do with me. You're being silly today, imo. I'm not going to entertain this discussion any more.

When war came to America did everyone run off, like a bunch of cowards, to some other nation?
I see. So there should be no refugee problem, in your mind. The UN has determined that the planet is currently seeing the largest immigration crisis, worldwide, in history. People who are starving, people who are physically endangered, people who are being threatened for their religion or race or political beliefs are fleeing for safety. It is causing political instability and economic problems everywhere.

Maybe finding ways to mitigate the problems they are fleeing from would be a better approach than simply damning them as cowards, which is both unrealistic and unfair.

2008fall_child-soldiers_1280x720_2.jpg

58ab468a25000017600ba335.jpeg

female-terror-705741.jpg

When war comes back to America, and it will, are you going to tell your kids to flee to Canada?
Are you gonna run away too, or will you stay, and fight?
Caddo, this has nothing to do with me. You're being silly today, imo. I'm not going to entertain this discussion any more.

Well, that is only because you are too afraid to answer a simple question.

The fact remains; refugees are typically within that status because of war.
The Dalai Lama opened his mouth & offered an opinion about refugees in Europe.
The Dalai Lama is himself a refugee.
If the Dalai Lama believes his own words about the refugees in Europe, then he should go right back to Tibet.
Any people, any individual that experiences war has two choices: Stay & fight, or run.
What are you gonna do when your time comes?

Last edited:
Actually, from what I read, Einstein was here working with a university when Hitler was elected, so he never went back.
`
Jews were not welcome in the US at that time. What gave Einstein his clearance was the war department who wanted his expertise, particularly on atomic weapons.
`

Einstein had the financial means to leave; that is my opinion & it is also fact.
`
Just your opinion. If it's a fact; Prove it.
`

Einstein was a very well known scientist, lecturer, professor, and was internationally famous by the 1920s.
During the 1920s Einstein traveled internationally extensively.
By the time Einstein immigrated to the US in 1933 there is no doubt that he could easily afford to do so.
Otherwise Einstein would have stayed in Europe, where it would have been much less expensive for him to reside.
Proof is not needed when common sense is obviously all you are missing.

So I take it you are all for rape? You, your daughters being raped, my daughters being raped? Are you nuts?
Oh, will you calm down? The oldest bigot boogeyman in the book. Where are all your threads talking about teaching our American boys that No means No? Supporting the MeToo movement?
Rape is as old as penises and as widespread, unfortunately. You don't give two shits about rape. You only care about smearing Muslims.

Yeah you're right. What's a little rape among friends, hey? Just receive them and hug 'em and tell them it's ok. It was time your 7 year old learned about sex anyway...
You don't give two shits about rape as long as it's your buds doing the raping. Is there anything that will stop you from inviting this abuse world wide?
I have one. Her name is Julie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibet
Man, are you gullible. This is a UN sponsored diaspora of Muslim men worldwide. Muslim women and children don't rape Swedish women. Muslim men do. And you think they can just hug it out. They tried that. They used to feel just like you do.
So, how is receiving and hugging working out for Germany? Italy? the UK? Norway? France?
They received, hugged, and got shit on. They have turned their own countries into victimized shit holes. Now they want to remove, not receive. They are smarter than you. They learned from experience. You need to learn from them...

Too funny, right caddo?
In Stockholm, Sweden, as many as 20 Muslim men gang-raped an 11-year-old girl. A mother was hosting a birthday party at a public bath/swim center for a group of 11 and 12 year old children. Up to 20 Muslim men who lived at a nearby refugee center arrived at the public bath. They immediately began to assault the children, ripping their swimsuits off and beating the boys when they tried to stop the assault. Eventually, the men cornered one of the little girls in a grotto in the bathhouse and gang raped her. The police refused to press any charges.

Yuk Yuk...
England has probably the most massive Muslim rape and prostitution problem in Europe, in large part because the British government refuses to acknowledge it. Two years ago, the British online paper The Daily Mail reported that hundreds of white British girls were groomed to be used as prostitutes, rape victims, and sex slaves by Muslim men.

A laugh riot:
In Australia in 2000, gang rapes of non-Muslim women by Muslim men became so overwhelming that they were eventually lumped together under the heading of “Sydney gang rapes.” The perpetrators were a group of Lebanese Australian Muslims that specifically targeted non-Muslim women and teenage girls, some as young as 14.

Here ya go. Fun Fun Fun. For a good time call the UN and invite some poor refugees into your home. Huggy huggy.

In 2012, in Germany, two Muslim Turkish teens gang-raped a 16-year-old girl in a parking lot. It was an attack of almost unthinkable savagery. When they finished raping the girl, they then assaulted her with a bottle. Even when the bottle broke, they continued her attack, eventually severing her intestine and her uterus. The girl survived, but her rectum was so destroyed by the attack that physicians had to create an artificial one for her. She was also rendered sterile by the attack

Einstein was a very well known scientist, lecturer, professor, and was internationally famous by the 1920s.During the 1920s Einstein traveled internationally extensively.By the time Einstein immigrated to the US in 1933 there is no doubt that he could easily afford to do so_Otherwise Einstein would have stayed in Europe, where it would have been much less expensive for him to reside.Proof is not needed when common sense is obviously all you are missing.
`
That's not proof, it's your opinion. Citations please?

Einstein was a very well known scientist, lecturer, professor, and was internationally famous by the 1920s.During the 1920s Einstein traveled internationally extensively.By the time Einstein immigrated to the US in 1933 there is no doubt that he could easily afford to do so_Otherwise Einstein would have stayed in Europe, where it would have been much less expensive for him to reside.Proof is not needed when common sense is obviously all you are missing.
`
That's not proof, it's your opinion. Citations please?

Yes, we all understand your ability for common sense is over powered by stupidity.

Forum List

Back