Daisy Duke 2005

UsaPride said:
Okay, it's the camera angle and boots, her legs are fine! :rolleyes: :D

Big bulky boots like that hide her calves and give the impression that her legs are as thick as her thighs all the way down to her toes.

It's an optical illusion, and it's why when women wear high boots they should not only be skin tight but have heels (meow!).

I'll be the odd man out as usual...

I think she's hot, obviously, but nothing about that picture says 'Daisy Duke' to me. She looks more like a hooker working the block than Daisy Duke.

Zhukov said:
Big bulky boots like that hide her calves and give the impression that her legs are as thick as her thighs all the way down to her toes.
Oh, I agree, the boots don't help! :)

Dan said:

I think she's hot, obviously, but nothing about that picture says 'Daisy Duke' to me. She looks more like a hooker working the block than Daisy Duke.

agree. my mom would not have allowed me to watch the show if original daisy dressed like that, imagine what my life would have turned out like :dunno: :cool:

Dan said:

actually, I agree.... daisy duke to me means a bit of buns hanging out and maybe....

leaning against the truck like that she does kinda remind one of some chick off of Rosedale Street in Ft. Worth, Texas..... :cool:

Catherine Bach, aka Daisy Duke, then:

4043155.jpg

And now:

daisy.jpg

What a cow.

dilloduck said:
Jessica Simpson may revive it for you ! :)
Honestly, I can't see how Catherine Bach is all that bad.....

I guess my tastes have changed now that I'm older....

Hey.... women don't stay young and shapely all their lives! A couple of kids, the ravages of time.... and yes, neglect... it all adds up....

I'm willing to bet that many of the 50 year olds that look like 20 year olds that you see on TV know a plastic surgeon (or two or three)

I hope that I don't offend any of the younger ladies here on the board.... but it seems to me that all the young, blonde, pretty 20 somethings that are so famours now a days all look alike (tanned, busty, smile on command etc)....

Nah.... give me an older woman... what she doesn't have any longer in physical assets, she makes up for in maturity (and experience! --- heh heh heh!).

My experience has been that younger ladies are attractive, until they open their mouths, (and I'm not referring to anyone on this board---quite the opposite).... you can tell that they were teenagers not too long ago....

To me... the most beautiful woman ever was Audrey Hepburn....

She was so elegant, so classy.... I guess that's what made her so sexy!!!!

audrey_hepburn_01.jpg

KarlMarx said:
Honestly, I can't see how Catherine Bach is all that bad.....

I guess my tastes have changed now that I'm older....

Hey.... women don't stay young and shapely all their lives! A couple of kids, the ravages of time.... and yes, neglect... it all adds up....

I'm willing to bet that many of the 50 year olds that look like 20 year olds that you see on TV know a plastic surgeon (or two or three)

I hope that I don't offend any of the younger ladies here on the board.... but it seems to me that all the young, blonde, pretty 20 somethings that are so famours now a days all look alike (tanned, busty, smile on command etc)....

Nah.... give me an older woman... what she doesn't have any longer in physical assets, she makes up for in maturity (and experience! --- heh heh heh!).

My experience has been that younger ladies are attractive, until they open their mouths, (and I'm not referring to anyone on this board---quite the opposite).... you can tell that they were teenagers not too long ago....

audrey_hepburn_01.jpg

Well said Mr. Marx------lets see TV line up for tonight---
fear factor---women with fake boobs
desperate housewives---women with fake boobs
gilligans Island--women with fake boobs
etc
etc
I'm understanding the boob tube nic now.

KarlMarx said:

audrey_hepburn_01.jpg

And one of my favorites, (among others), is Claudia Cardinale. She was in "Once Upon A Time In The West" with Charles Bronson and Henry Fonda.

Claudia_Cardinale.jpg

Another thing is.... your brain is your biggest sex organ....

Many famous women today reveal too much of their bodies.... I think women of the past didn't reveal as much, but the way they dressed made strong suggestions of what was underneath the outfits..... after that point, your imagination did the rest of the work....

So they were suggestive, but not overtly sexual.... I think that is what made them so.... you know... sexy!

I guess it's what once was called "the feminine mystique".... and it was a very powerful attractant for males (and I think it still is!)

Maybe some of the women on the board know what I'm trying to say....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
KarlMarx said:

Many famous women today reveal too much of their bodies.... I think women of the past didn't reveal as much, but the way they dressed made strong suggestions of what was underneath the outfits..... after that point, your imagination did the rest of the work....

So they were suggestive, but not overtly sexual.... I think that is what made them so.... you know... sexy!

I guess it's what once was called "the feminine mystique".... and it was a very powerful attractant for males (and I think it still is!)

ohhhhhhhhh yaaaaaaaa they do------even without seeing em they can spin the guys brains around sideways with just a flirt and a smilie !!!

KarlMarx said:

I know exactly what you mean. It's like this... what if all the presents you got for Christmas were only "half wrapped"? So you "knew what you were getting"... pretty much. That'd be pretty boring. I think it's the same with women that show to much skin. There's so little left to uncover that you haven't seen, most of the fun and suspense is gone.

Getting a girl naked used to be a real turn. You had finaly traversed the unknown and forbidden territory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back