Daiso - The new Walmart!

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Daiso rules! Does anyone else have one of these stores in their neighborhood? It's all Asian stuff, mostly Japanese, but the prices and quality are unmatched in the US. One moved into one of our local malls, 1.50 on almost everything. Simple housewares and some craft supplies, but if you don't like cute things it's likely not for you.

Daiso rules! Does anyone else have one of these stores in their neighborhood? It's all Asian stuff, mostly Japanese, but the prices and quality are unmatched in the US. One moved into one of our local malls, 1.50 on almost everything. Simple housewares and some craft supplies, but if you don't like cute things it's likely not for you.

We have two within 5 miles of my house.

It's really big in Midcoast Maine.

We have two within 5 miles of my house.

It's really big in Midcoast Maine.
i was confused at first
but then :lol:

If you like colorful household items and cute things (or you have a child you want to shop for things like hair ties or even cheap toys) I highly recommend it. It's a great store. I got all the crafty stuff for my costume except the material I need.

New Topics

Forum List

Back