Diageo/Hotline 10/20-22/08 +5D
Rasmussen 10/20-22/08 +7D
Gallup 10/20-22/08 +6D
Big Ten 10/19-22/08 +9D
IBD/TIPP 10/18-22/08 +1D
GWU (Lake/Tarrance) +4D
ABCNews/Washington Post +11D

Average: 7.22 +D

No one has ever come back from a deficit this large.

Pollster.com: 2008 National Presidential General Election:McCain vs Obama

Why do you keep posting this crap, are you trying to jinx us? I will personally blame you if we lose.

OK, the IBD and AP polls are biased. I guess we should only look at unbiased poll sources, such as ABC and CNN, huh? In the last several elections these polls have been way off, favoring the Democrats more than the actual election results. It's not over yet, and I think you Dems are getting nervous.

OK, the IBD and AP polls are biased. I guess we should only look at unbiased poll sources, such as ABC and CNN, huh? In the last several elections these polls have been way off, favoring the Democrats more than the actual election results. It's not over yet, and I think you Dems are getting nervous.

yeah and the IBD was what? within 1/3 of a percentage point in accuracy in 2004? davids believes the ones that say Obama has a double digit lead and wants everyone to think it's over.

It's far from over, and I think many voters -- including moderate Democrats -- will get in the voting booth and decide they just can't vote for Obama. Thanks for the reminder on the accuracy of the IBD polls in 2004.

Its not being nervous, its just plain STUPID to count your chickens before they hatch. I always thought it would be a very close race and no matter what these polls say I still think it will be close.

Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby 10/20-22/08 +12D
Research 2000 10/20-22/08 +10D
Gallup 10/20-22/08 +6D
Big Ten 10/19-22/08 +9D
IBD/TIPP 10/18-22/08 +1D
GWU (Lake/Tarrance) +4D

Average: 7.22 +D

Pollster.com: 2008 National Presidential General Election:McCain vs Obama

Don't underestimate republican voter suppression efforts.

Besides, as paperboy would point out, the IBD poll shows this is neck and neck!

It's far from over, and I think many voters -- including moderate Democrats -- will get in the voting booth and decide they just can't vote for Obama. Thanks for the reminder on the accuracy of the IBD polls in 2004.

i hope youre right.

Its not being nervous, its just plain STUPID to count your chickens before they hatch. I always thought it would be a very close race and no matter what these polls say I still think it will be close.

wise, if you don't mind me saying so.

Some changes to make with the latest CBS/NYTimes poll

Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby 10/20-22/08 +12D
Research 2000 10/20-22/08 +10D
Gallup 10/20-22/08 +6D
Big Ten 10/19-22/08 +9D
IBD/TIPP 10/18-22/08 +1D
GWU (Lake/Tarrance) +4D
CBS/NYTimes +13D

Average: 7.8 +D

"I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience to bring to the White House. And Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002." Hillary Clinton, 03-03-08

"I think that I have a lifetime of experience that I will bring to the White House. I know Senator McCain has a lifetime of experience to bring to the White House. And Senator Obama has a speech he gave in 2002." Hillary Clinton, 03-03-08

maybe McCain should have chosen Hillary as his running mate.

Jon Stewart suggested it to McCain around June. I felt my heart sink as I realized that would put them both in the white house.

McCain immediately turned it down. Wonder if he has thought back to that, since.

Jon Stewart suggested it to McCain around June. I felt my heart sink as I realized that would put them both in the white house.

McCain immediately turned it down. Wonder if he has thought back to that, since.

No way! Clinton's not qualified! She can't see Russia from her house!

No way! Clinton's not qualified! She can't see Russia from her house!

I have been looking, for two months now, for that televised speech that FDR gave in 1929, when he talked America through the Great Depression.

Forum List

Back