Gallup: Obama +8
FOX: Obama +9
F&M Keystone: Obama +5
Dieageo/Hotline: Obama +5
BattleGround: Obama +2
AP: Obama +1
ABCNews/Washington Post: Obama +11

Average of 6.57 for the day for Obama.

It looks like this race is tightening. I think people are starting to reconsider the "spread the wealth" around. I also think Americans are getting sick & tired of the one-sided friendly media coverage that Barack Obama gets from ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, & some on CNN, while they are attack pit bulls on Sarah Palin & now Joe the plumber.

Last edited:
It looks like this race is tightening. I think people are starting to reconsider the "spread the wealth" around. I also think Americans are getting sick & tired of the one-sided friendly media coverage that Barack Obama gets from ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, & some on CNN, while they are attack pit bulls on Sarah Palin & now Joe the plumber.

Show me one poll, aside from Battleground/GWU and AP that's tightening. Zogby had Obama by 2 a week ago. Obama's up by 12 now in the latest Zogby. Come on, Oreo. Admit defeat.

Show me one poll, aside from Battleground/GWU and AP that's tightening. Zogby had Obama by 2 a week ago. Obama's up by 12 now in the latest Zogby. Come on, Oreo. Admit defeat.

why admit defeat when it hasn't happened yet? imagine if rev wright happened tomorrow.

why admit defeat when it hasn't happened yet? imagine if rev wright happened tomorrow.

Rev Wright could have a YouTube video of having anal sex with Osama bin Laden and McCain would still lose. Rev Wright only energizes Republicans.. independents and Democrats don't care about it.

Rev Wright could have a YouTube video of having anal sex with Osama bin Laden and McCain would still lose. Rev Wright only energizes Republicans.. independents and Democrats don't care about it.

oh i forgot. we're talking about the Messiah here.

oh i forgot. we're talking about the Messiah here.

It's not that Obama is so good... and it's not that McCain is so bad. He's not terrible, but he's not great. Palin is bad. Bush is bad. War is bad. Republicans are bad.

This country has shifted quite far to the left during the past 4 years. We gave Bush another shot and he blew it. We're tired of seeing Republicans over and over and over again. We're tired of Rove. We're tired of Red States. We're tired of Falwell and the evangelical right wing nutjobs. We're tired of Obama being called a "Sleeper Arab", we're tired of the "The fundamentals of the economy are strong." It was bad enough that oil shot up to $4 a gallon, it was bad enough that we lost the most American troops in a war since Vietnam, it was bad enough that this country was slipping into a recession, it was bad enough that the Housing Bubble burst, it was bad enough Bush orchestrated the $700 billion bailout bill which originally gave Paulson omnipitant powers and then the House Republicans revolted and sent the stock market down to its worst day ever. Everything that is bad with the world and the economy and our lives is the fault of the Republicans. I know how silly that sounds to you, but that's how a lot of people feel. They're sick and tired of Republicans and unless Obama turns out to be really bad, worse than Carter bad, the Republicans may not ever re-gain power again for decades. Hoover caused 30 years of Democratic rule and he just messed up on the economy. Bush and the Republicans screwed up our economy, the world, the war, iraq... everything. Everything is the fault of the Republicans. The next "conservative" Republican elected to the executive office will be so far to the left of where the conservative movement is today, it'll make Ted Kennedy look like John Ashcroft.

It's not that Obama is so good... and it's not that McCain is so bad. He's not terrible, but he's not great. Palin is bad. Bush is bad. War is bad. Republicans are bad.

This country has shifted quite far to the left during the past 4 years. We gave Bush another shot and he blew it. We're tired of seeing Republicans over and over and over again. We're tired of Rove. We're tired of Red States. We're tired of Falwell and the evangelical right wing nutjobs. We're tired of Obama being called a "Sleeper Arab", we're tired of the "The fundamentals of the economy are strong." It was bad enough that oil shot up to $4 a gallon, it was bad enough that we lost the most American troops in a war since Vietnam, it was bad enough that this country was slipping into a recession, it was bad enough that the Housing Bubble burst, it was bad enough Bush orchestrated the $700 billion bailout bill which originally gave Paulson omnipitant powers and then the House Republicans revolted and sent the stock market down to its worst day ever. Everything that is bad with the world and the economy and our lives is the fault of the Republicans. I know how silly that sounds to you, but that's how a lot of people feel. They're sick and tired of Republicans and unless Obama turns out to be really bad, worse than Carter bad, the Republicans may not ever re-gain power again for decades. Hoover caused 30 years of Democratic rule and he just messed up on the economy. Bush and the Republicans screwed up our economy, the world, the war, iraq... everything. Everything is the fault of the Republicans. The next "conservative" Republican elected to the executive office will be so far to the left of where the conservative movement is today, it'll make Ted Kennedy look like John Ashcroft.

tired of red states? are they "unamerican"? Jerry Falwell is dead. Obama voted for this bailout. everything wrong with the country is not republicans' faults. clinton deregulated the banks. are you tired of reverand wright and obama's other pastor? I think we can consider them nutjobs. the country isn't as far left as obama, the country just hears that he is dynamic and they're hoping he's better than what we've had.

tired of red states? are they "unamerican"? Jerry Falwell is dead. Obama voted for this bailout. everything wrong with the country is not republicans' faults. clinton deregulated the banks. are you tired of reverand wright and obama's other pastor? I think we can consider them nutjobs. the country isn't as far left as obama, the country just hears that he is dynamic and they're hoping he's better than what we've had.

Phil Gramm deregulated the banks.

not as tired as I am of paying for old people's drugs, the bizarre NCLB education program, and other left-wing spending programs Bush has enacted since taking office

obama will pick up where bush left off and go much farther.

clinton signed it. Chris Dodd and Chuck Schumer brokered it. Clinton has recently said the deregulating isn't what caused this problem. Since Clinton can do no wrong and is always right, how can you say the deregulation is bad?

Clinton signs banking overhaul measure - November 12, 1999

Clinton was on David Letterman night before last, and he said that derivatives were the problem because they allowed companies to lend more money than they had on hand. Warren Buffett said the same thing.

It was a repeat of what happened in 1929 when people bought stocks on margin.

Forum List

Back