Daily tracking poll: Romney leads

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

When you figure in the Bradley Effect - which is where white voters feel guilty about telling pollsters they won't vote for the black guy, Romney has a quite comfortable 5% lead or so.

When you figure in the Bradley Effect - which is where white voters feel guilty about telling pollsters they won't vote for the black guy, Romney has a quite comfortable 5% lead or so.
The media and it's fake pollsters have been caught committing fraud on the American people before:

What Was the Problem With the Wisconsin Exit Polls? - Molly Ball - The Atlantic
For political junkies, election-night exit polls are like crack: a short-lived high that often proves ultimately destructive.

Such was the case in Wisconsin on Tuesday, when those watching the results of the gubernatorial recall election seized on early exit poll results that purported to show a much closer race than pre-election surveys forecast. The early exits put the race between Scott Walker and Tom Barrett tied, 50-50, sending reporters, operatives, and, most of all, Democrats into a tizzy.

One labor operative, whose identity I will protect here for compassionate purposes, sent a triumphal email to the media five minutes after the polls closed, with the subject line "what 50/50 exit polls already show": "This already shows that any idea of a Walker blow out, a stinging rebuke to labor, etc are all already moot. Field, GOTV and hard work have already taken a race we were 'supposed' to lose, and were vastly outspent in, and have it too close to call."

Oops. Within less than an hour, the networks would start to call the race for Walker in what quickly became apparent as a blowout win. It turned out that the only thing the early exit polls showed was that the early exit polls were wrong -- as they have been so many times before. Remember 2004, when early, leaked exits had the left prematurely inaugurating a President Kerry?

all the polls have come back down and that's still with a higher dem to pub ratio then there will be in the actual election.

Oh I need to bookmark this one...get ready to see it again on 11/6.
Yes, please do.

How Did We Do? - Rasmussen Reports™
How Did We Do?
The final Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Election 2008 showed Barack Obama leading John McCain 52% to 46%. We are pleased to report that those figures precisely matched the actual election returns.

Rasmussen = ultra right wing propaganda with 0 credibility.
Rasmussen got the 2008 elections right, to the T. Your polls are the same leftie douchebags that lied about Wisconsin. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.

Rasmussen = ultra right wing propaganda with 0 credibility.
Rasmussen got the 2008 elections right, to the T. Your polls are the same leftie douchebags that lied about Wisconsin. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could spit.

LMAO!! You right wingers all parrot the exact same programmed talking point like sheep.

Rasmussen was 7th in 2008 and one of the, if not the worst in 2010.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

Rasmussen Polls Were Biased and Inaccurate; Quinnipiac, SurveyUSA Performed Strongly - NYTimes.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back