Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

If you watch Daily Show and Colbert, but nothing else...

then the definition of reality is completely alien to you.

I be Leary of anything coming out of Pew based on the slant of it parent .

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/funderprofile.asp?fndid=5213&category=79

PCT supports a host of organizations that are passionately anti-corporate and anti-capitalist, while it simultaneously holds many millions of dollars worth of investments in major corporations. For instance, while PCT invests in Exxon-Mobil, it grants money to Greenpeace, the Ruckus Society, the U.S. Public Interest Research Group, Public Citizen, Global Exchange, the EarthJustice Legal Defense Fund, Friends of the Earth, the Sierra Club, the World Resources Institute, the World Wildlife Fund, the Wilderness Society, the Environmental Defense Fund, Trust for Public Land, the Environmental Working Group, the Rainforest Alliance, the Izaak Walton League of America, the Rainforest Action Network, the Natural Resources Defense Council, the Nature Conservancy, and a host of other environmentalist groups that view Exxon-Mobil as an ecological menace.

As I've been saying Jon Stewart is the new Walter Cronkite, more Liberals get their news from The Daily Show than any other news program

frank, bubbie, you need to stop making up stuff.

don't hate just because your peeps got called out for being uniformed.

don't be a hater. :)

Hate? I'm enjoying this to no end!

I've been saying Jon Stewart is the Left new Cronkite and now here's a thread proving it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweet!

tv_legend_walter_cronkite_died_at_92_years_old_main_11083.jpg
Jon-Stewart.jpg

And that's the way it was!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You Leftisit morons still wants props for Jon Stewart???

And that's the way it was!

Broadcast news, in general, is basically set up for failure. It is virtually impossible to communicate an item in its entirety within a few sound bites that are established by time limitations, other stories competing for the same time and attention, and information that can be affected either deliberately or inadvertently by a pause, raised eyebrow, voice inflection or choice of words.

I also find it amusing that a couple of entertainment shows are rated as sources of news information. That alone speaks volumes about the intelligence of those who view Colbert or Stewart as news journalists or subject matter experts on the economy, international relations, business matters, military tactics, Congress, legal matters, etc. The arrogance of such a claim is no surprise. But the attempt to pass it on as a legitimate source of information, and those who swallow THAT as fact is amusing.

FOXNews doesn't get a pass from me, neither. I make no distinction between FOX, CNN, MSNBC or any of the other news channels in having the inability to report the news accurately, objectively and completely. They all fall prey to the 30-second commercial as the ultimate measure of what's said, how it's said and for how long it can be said.

So, FOX has viewers that are the least informed? Interesting. That would explain why it always seems that the leftwing nuts know what FOX said. They're watching FOX...

...must be driving the numbers down...

So, FOX has viewers that are the least informed? Interesting. That would explain why it always seems that the leftwing nuts know what FOX said. They're watching FOX...

...must be driving the numbers down...

No, it's people like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin that are dumbing down America.

Forum List

Back