Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

As I've been saying Jon Stewart is the new Walter Cronkite, more Liberals get their news from The Daily Show than any other news program

As I've been saying Jon Stewart is the new Walter Cronkite, more Liberals get their news from The Daily Show than any other news program

frank, bubbie, you need to stop making up stuff.

don't hate just because your peeps got called out for being uniformed.

don't be a hater. :)

Hate? I'm enjoying this to no end!

I've been saying Jon Stewart is the Left new Cronkite and now here's a thread proving it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sweet!

tv_legend_walter_cronkite_died_at_92_years_old_main_11083.jpg
Jon-Stewart.jpg

And that's the way it was!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The Colbert/Stewart crowd might be more informed than the Fox News crowd, but anyone who touts this as a good thing is an idiot. Who but an idiot gets their news from any single source?

Harvard Law School professors are pretty well informed.

How's that working out with all of them infesting the White House?

Really well.

They have done a very good job.

They stablized the economy, saved GM and made it profitable, restored our image in the world, reformed healthcare in favor of the patient over the insurance companies, and reformed Wall Street. Now if we can get out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and get rid of the "Bush tax cut", we will be well on our way to reducing the deficit.

The Colbert/Stewart crowd might be more informed than the Fox News crowd, but anyone who touts this as a good thing is an idiot. Who but an idiot gets their news from any single source?

no one is saying that they get their news from a single source... just that they're better informed.

Read the poll, I posted the link. These people use the Daily Show as their primary news source.

no one is saying that they get their news from a single source... just that they're better informed.

Jillian, mo chara....

Firstly, the survey (and anyone who takes a survey as absolutely accurate is on very thin ice)... is from 2007.

Secondly, it's from a left wing source. Anyone with half a brain would question the validity of any results (and I would say the same thing if it was from a right wing source).

Thirdly, even accepting the 'results', surely someone with some intellect would ask some questions about the survey BEFORE they defend the results, no?

Man you're jumpy. Little on the guilty side.

I thought you knew that FOX went to court to retain the "right to lie"..

Sheesh..ease up on the coffee dude.

Got any proof of that? Other than Huff-o-POS, Politico, or Mediamashers.... they are trolls.

And no, Im not jumpy.... just sick of leftwing idiots.

Oh gosh.

This is a pretty freakin famous case.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Change the channel every so often..or better yet..get out some.

Yea, it is a famous case.... and it's a classic example of how people lie in order to justify their own political stance. For instance, you are lying about it being Fox News that 'won the right to lie'. I notice that the wiki article, and the left generally, completely ignore the other broadcasters who were involved in that case.

Care to name the other broadcasters who backed Fox? :eusa_whistle:

Really well.

They stablized the economy, saved GM and made it profitable, restored our image in the world, reformed healthcare in favor of the patient over the insurance companies, and reformed Wall Street. Now if we can get out of Iraq and Afghanistan, and get rid of the "Bush tax cut", we will be well on our way to reducing the deficit.

Sure they did, except they didn't... GM is still having problems, oh! and let's not forget Ford which by the way didn't take any Government money and is still doing better than any American Car manufacture.

Reformed health care? To what? To a bunch of pork? Have you read it? How do you feel government forcing you to buy health insurance? What happens if someone doesn't want it? The only good thing that came out of the health care bill was the pre-existing care issue.

How is adding more money to the deficit reducing it? Where's the logic in that? :eusa_eh:

Want to know how to reduce the deficit? STOP SPENDING. That's it. No need for spending. But hey, Government safety nets teach so much to failed corporations. :cuckoo:

Got any proof of that? Other than Huff-o-POS, Politico, or Mediamashers.... they are trolls.

And no, Im not jumpy.... just sick of leftwing idiots.

Oh gosh.

This is a pretty freakin famous case.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Change the channel every so often..or better yet..get out some.

Yea, it is a famous case.... and it's a classic example of how people lie in order to justify their own political stance. For instance, you are lying about it being Fox News that 'won the right to lie'. I notice that the wiki article, and the left generally, completely ignore the other broadcasters who were involved in that case.

Care to name the other broadcasters who backed Fox? :eusa_whistle:
they just want to continue to LIE about this story as if it hasnt already been exposed as a lie

Really well.

unicorn-meadow.jpg

Has Fox or Stewart or Colbert figured out who launched the Missile off of the CA coast last week?

Forum List

Back