Daily Show/Colbert Viewers Most Knowledgable, Fox News Viewers Rank Lowest

Colbert and Stewart went to court to retain a "right to lie", when?

WTF?

Did I say they lie?

They are "comedians", and I use that term lightly.

Yep, your shallow Sallow.

Man you're jumpy. Little on the guilty side.

I thought you knew that FOX went to court to retain the "right to lie"..

Sheesh..ease up on the coffee dude.

Got any proof of that? Other than Huff-o-POS, Politico, or Mediamashers.... they are trolls.

And no, Im not jumpy.... just sick of leftwing idiots.

Last edited:
Funding for ThinkProgress

The Center for American Progress is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization under U.S. Internal Revenue Code. The institute receives approximately $25 million per year in funding from a variety of sources, including individuals, foundations, and corporations, but it declines to release any information on the sources of its funding. No funders are listed on its website or in its Annual Report. From 2003 to 2007, the center received about $15 million in grants from 58 foundations. Major individual donors include George Soros, Peter Lewis, Steve Bing, and Herb and Marion Sandler. The Center receives undisclosed sums from corporate donors.[22]

Center for American Progress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ooooooops!!!!:fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu:

PHOTO-21345-5041166P-27.jpg

Son........only the real bonafide k00ks post up hyperpartisan links in political forums.

I'm still waiting to meet anybody who self identifies as the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and based on the Libs I've met here who are supposedly so much better education and informed, I don't believe any actually exist

Funding for ThinkProgress

The Center for American Progress is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization under U.S. Internal Revenue Code. The institute receives approximately $25 million per year in funding from a variety of sources, including individuals, foundations, and corporations, but it declines to release any information on the sources of its funding. No funders are listed on its website or in its Annual Report. From 2003 to 2007, the center received about $15 million in grants from 58 foundations. Major individual donors include George Soros, Peter Lewis, Steve Bing, and Herb and Marion Sandler. The Center receives undisclosed sums from corporate donors.[22]

Center for American Progress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ooooooops!!!!:fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu::lmao::funnyface::boobies::fu:

Wonder if Obamie will call them out publicly.... not likely.

I'm still waiting to meet anybody who self identifies as the "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and based on the Libs I've met here who are supposedly so much better education and informed, I don't believe any actually exist

They are hiding with bigfoot in the woods, or swimming with Nessie.... :lol:

WTF?

Did I say they lie?

They are "comedians", and I use that term lightly.

Yep, your shallow Sallow.

Got any proof of that? Other than Huff-o-POS, Politico, or Mediamashers.... they are trolls.

Oh gosh.

This is a pretty freakin famous case.

Jane Akre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Change the channel every so often..or better yet..get out some.

no offense, but if you are really standing on a 3% difference in 'knowledge' as some proof positive that there is any meaningful disparity, well I guess I have to add this to the need a 'confidence boost' column. And yes this is 3 years old...anyway.

from Pew-

There are substantial differences in the knowledge levels of the audiences for different news outlets. However, there is no clear connection between news formats and what audiences know. Well-informed audiences come from cable (Daily Show/Colbert Report, O'Reilly Factor), the internet (especially major newspaper websites), broadcast TV (NewsHour with Jim Lehrer) and radio (NPR, Rush Limbaugh's program). The less informed audiences also frequent a mix of formats: broadcast television (network morning news shows, local news), cable (Fox News Channel), and the internet (online blogs where people discuss news events).

Public Knowledge of Current Affairs Little Changed by News and Information Revolutions: Summary of Findings - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

Attachments

• $news source know.gif
    $news source know.gif
    7.3 KB · Views: 62

Oh gosh.

Just b/c they say they have the right to lie... does'nt mean they actually lie.

You trolls amaze me at how stupid you all actually are.

Every other news agancy has the same right also.... or is that just reserved for "Fauxnews".

Intellectual honesty is'nt one of your better traits Shallow.

MSNBC seems like it's gone crazy because when they report what Fox viewers believe, it seems just too unbelievable.

200 million dollars a day

one tenth of our Navy

Using video from one rally to boost the numbers of another rally.

Altering pictures of people you don't like.

The owner selling the second largest share to a Saudi Prince who publicly hates this country.

Oh gosh.

Just b/c they say they have the right to lie... does'nt mean they actually lie.

You trolls amaze me at how stupid you all actually are.

Every other news agancy has the same right also.... or is that just reserved for "Fauxnews".

Intellectual honesty is'nt one of your better traits Shallow.

:lol::lol:

Wounded are we?

Yeah..you were wrong.

You should just man up and say it.

I, at least, did the work for ya. And that thanks I get is being called a "Shallow Troll"?

Don't expect any more links from me..:lol:

The statistic about all of this that worries me is that there are people who think The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are news shows. How can people who believe that be more knowledgeable than people who watch actual news shows?

As usual, if you dig into the numbers, you will see that the most knowledgeable people are actually the ones who read.

Public Knowledge of Current Affairs Little Changed by News and Information Revolutions: Summary of Findings - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press

That survey is from 2007. Are things even still the same?

And the questions asked? How do they ask them?

Dont see enough information here.

These partisan idiots don't get that the Daily Show is comedy. These are the same people that put Obama in office. Pretty sad.

Forum List

Back