Daily Show and Colbert Report

But hey - Bill Maher is still on HBO and teh new series, Newsroom, is pretty cool.

You rw's better stay with fux cuz I don't think Maher could dumb it down enough for you.

But hey - Bill Maher is still on HBO and teh new series, Newsroom, is pretty cool.

You rw's better stay with fux cuz I don't think Maher could dumb it down enough for you.

And I mean this with all due respect.
With regards to you and Bill Maher....

Would you rather be the pitcher or the catcher? :D

'Daily Show,' 'Colbert Report' Cease Streaming Online Due To Viacom vs. DirecTV Battle

This is big.

I don't give a hoot about some of the stations but I do care about these two.

Crap.
It's too bad there isn't like a forum of some kind where people record the shows from TV, Cable, Radio and Internet every night and post them for easy downloading via file share sites like "RapidShare" or "SafeLinking" or something like that.

To bad that doesn't exist now and will never be invented. :rolleyes:

So wait, we are going to lose easy viewing of the daily show and colbert report because of the crappy sattelite TV companmies and selfish viacom? Yet another reason I hate both. Seems to me like a really convenient excuse to punish those people who pay neither the cable company or the crappy sattelite company for their overpriced bullshit TV services.

And then they wonder why people just stop giving a fuck about piracy. Though I am not bothered by having to watch a couple of commercials to pay for the streaming of these shows i am not paying 80 dollars for basic service, or having to deal with the TV end of cable or satellite in order to view these two shows with commercials.

It's one or the other.
Your monthly bill goes up to pay for the demands that Viacom wants, or you refuse to raise the price because it's too high already.
If Dish and Direct TV don't accept the high demands that the companies want, your prices remain somewhat reasonable.
If Dish and Direct TV keep accepting the high payment demands, your bill will become outrageous and unaffordable.

Forum List

Back