Daily Record of Whites "not being divisive" threads about Blacks

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Whites have often told me over and over pleading "I dont see race" and claim that blacks being proud to be black (Like the Irish and Italians are proud) is wrong because unlike the Irish or Italians, I am a different color and thats wrong to be proud when you're not white. Or at least its divisive aka they dont like it and anything they dont like is divisive....like Brussels Sprouts

So this thread is going to be a tally of all those threads to gauge who is creating the division or at least arent helping.

I'll start with this one which seems to make people angry they just cant seem to type why. You know what they say..."you can tell the measure of a man by what infuriates them"

Michelle Obama declares Black Girls Rock Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Whites have often told me over and over pleading "I dont see race" and claim that blacks being proud to be black (Like the Irish and Italians are proud) is wrong because unlike the Irish or Italians, I am a different color and thats wrong to be proud when you're not white. Or at least its divisive aka they dont like it and anything they dont like is divisive....like Brussels Sprouts

So this thread is going to be a tally of all those threads to gauge who is creating the division or at least arent helping.

I'll start with this one which seems to make people angry they just cant seem to type why. You know what they say..."you can tell the measure of a man by what infuriates them"

Michelle Obama declares Black Girls Rock Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Black power = ok
White power = racist

Black power = ok
White power = racist

Black power = chants

White power = murder. On the white tragedy scale I know it seems like chants are killing you but they arent. Buck up pal

Black power = ok
White power = racist

Black power = chants

White power = murder. On the white tragedy scale I know it seems like chants are killing you but they arent. Buck up pal

That's right, blacks don't murder anyone, they just chant.

What's sad is morons like you who believe the stupid shit you spout.

Two thumbs chimed in right on time. The next thread shows that even when whites are caught being outright racist its ok because as Two thumbs demonstrates they are willing to excuse white racism because they believe someone else is even MORE racist. (Always a black person) So outright racism doesnt matter when you can accuse someone of being MORE racist *proof not needed...just feels*

White college fraternity in Oklahoma shut down for overt racism US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is destined to be a huge thread if it's truly to be such a suppository Repository. I shall combine several examples within a single post here in the interest of space.

"Racist NY Councilmember" --- challenged to document where the councilmember demonstrates "racism", nobody can find any...

"Yo, Listen to this Slob Racist Talk Out of her Ass" -- complete misrepresentation of the OP's own quote; blind ignorance

"Democrat Racism Toward Ted Cruz" -- as pointed out by several respondents, "Hispanic" is not a race...

David Crosby Runs Down Hapless Mexican -- OP's own article says nothing about "Mexican" (nor does it describe anything more salacious than a legitimate accident) ...

Black power = ok
White power = racist

Black power = chants

black on white crime rate, pal

"you can tell the measure of a man by what infuriates them"
Back at ya CC

Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This thread asks a question about the treatment, abuses, discrimination etc that blacks have and still face.

The overwhelming number of white responders agreed that blacks are treated badly because they are bad in some way shape or form. Which is weird because if you ask them directly they'll deny racism affects anyone anymore...

Except white guys lol

then you go and post a divisive thread

what a moron

PS

I have denied that blacks are treated worse than any other ethnicity

prove otherwise

Why are African-Americans treated so bad in america Page 11 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This thread asks a question about the treatment, abuses, discrimination etc that blacks have and still face.

The overwhelming number of white responders agreed that blacks are treated badly because they are bad in some way shape or form. Which is weird because if you ask them directly they'll deny racism affects anyone anymore...

Except white guys lol

what a moron

PS

prove otherwise
Prove they arent. You denying something means the opposite is the truth.

Except white guys lol

what a moron

PS

prove otherwise

lol

stupid ******

you can't prove a negative

Except white guys lol

what a moron

PS

prove otherwise

lol

stupid ******

Only uneducated people cant prove a negative. I can prove I'm not in your house right now.

Except white guys lol

what a moron

PS

prove otherwise

lol

stupid ******

Only uneducated people cant prove a negative. I can prove I'm not in your house right now.

good thing for you

Forum List

Back