Daily NYT propaganda piece/sob story on illegals

I bet you don't know squat about Carlos Slim....or how he made his money....

Not surprising, since you appear to be incredibly unintelligent and like most idiot asshole liberals, prefer to argue about things you have no fucking clue whatsoever.

But to demonstrate what an honest interlocutor I am, I will invite you to explain how Slim rips off the middle class in the US...

By subsidizing the mass poor of mexico, you fucking moron.

people who make up stories and who think this administration has done anything but sociopathically lie, has no business calling anything propaganda. go back to reading Pravda. that's where you'll find your "news" these days.

You and I see eye-to-eye on Israel, so I will refrain from unloading my usual atomic bomb on you that I would normally do on the head of someone who personally insults me as such...

That said, if you are under the impression that the NYT is a qualitative, honest news source, you are sadly mistaken. As for Trump, I don't care if he lies 24 times a day and twice on sunday, just get the fucking illegals - all 35 MM + of them - out of the country. And change the 14th amendment lunatic mis-reading so that the US joins the rest of the civilized world as a jus sanguinis country and ends it lunatic jus soli policy. If he does those two things, I couldn't care less what the fuck else he did.

I bet you don't know squat about Carlos Slim....or how he made his money....

Not surprising, since you appear to be incredibly unintelligent and like most idiot asshole liberals, prefer to argue about things you have no fucking clue whatsoever.

But to demonstrate what an honest interlocutor I am, I will invite you to explain how Slim rips off the middle class in the US...

By subsidizing the mass poor of mexico, you fucking moron.
Slim's insidious plan involves subsidizing Mexico's "mass poor"?

How does he pursue this nefarious purpose?

Don't run that ....

Guess what mentally ill dogshit - you're probably going to be deleted from the thread, which will make the air smell a lot better; so long turd, bubye, fare well....if we are really lucky, you'll be banned from the forum.

As for the rational/sane, let's get back on topic - the rag NYT even has an editorial today how Britain is an "immigrant" country, these turds just don't give up.

Forum List

Back