Daily KOS says Barack Obama Will Lose the 2012 Presidential Debates

I find it slightly odd that y'all are arguing over who may or may not win the debates. Personally, I'm a little more interested in who wins the election than the talking contests. But that's just me... I lean towards being a rational human being. :lmao:

Is that what's being argued? Not by me. Conservative's idiotic thread, finding a low level poster from from another forum, and pretending that it's meaningful is the argument. Are you having trouble keeping up?

with you around, I don't need to go anywhere else to find a low level poster.

Ah..so sourcing KOS is okay now.

Gotta bookmark this..

He didn't even source KOS, or any of their principle bloggers. He dug deep to find a poster that held this opinion, that no one on that site seemed to agree with.

yeah, I dug so deep it took me all of 32 seconds on GOOGLE to find that entry :rofl:

You're such a moron.

It's still a low level poster from another discussion forum that you chose to use to make some stupid assed point. What would your position be if I posted some low level opinion from a person on Free Republic? You'd say it was meaningless and stupid. You'd be right. Why not show some intellectual honesty and admit that what you just did was stupid.

I find it slightly odd that y'all are arguing over who may or may not win the debates. Personally, I'm a little more interested in who wins the election than the talking contests. But that's just me... I lean towards being a rational human being. :lmao:

Is that what's being argued? Not by me. Conservative's idiotic thread, finding a low level poster from from another forum, and pretending that it's meaningful is the argument. Are you having trouble keeping up?

with you around, I don't need to go anywhere else to find a low level poster.

But you just did, and started a thread with it, Einstein.

Forum List

Back