Daily Kos: Republicans More Dangerous than Al Qaeda

You see what the willfully ignorant see (though in your case I'm not so sure your ignorance is willfull).

Your ignorance is beyond the pale. be so kind as to explain how what I posted was racist, you lying sack of human excrement.

I suppose your post might mean anything, given the obvious fact you can't construct an actual sentence. Yet, by posting:

"This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics."

You've injected race into the topic, and seemed to characterize blacks and hispanics in unfavorable light (though I 'know' this only by inference; sadly you can't write a coherent sentence and this makes inference a necessary tool).

No, you retard, it is germane to the discussion. The daily Kos is a Liberal site. Liberals are Democrats for the most part and they obviously hate Republicans. In their zeal to attack republicans they have in fact attacked two major blocks of their own party. The black voter block which votes nearly 90 percent Democrat and the Hispanic voting block which voted heavily for Democrats in 2008.

But then expecting intelligence from a retard is a bit much I admit.

Go ahead you fucking dumb ass, break my sentence down and explain how one INFERS racism from the post.

Your ignorance is beyond the pale. be so kind as to explain how what I posted was racist, you lying sack of human excrement.

I suppose your post might mean anything, given the obvious fact you can't construct an actual sentence. Yet, by posting:

"This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics."

You've injected race into the topic, and seemed to characterize blacks and hispanics in unfavorable light (though I 'know' this only by inference; sadly you can't write a coherent sentence and this makes inference a necessary tool).

No, you retard, it is germane to the discussion. The daily Kos is a Liberal site. Liberals are Democrats for the most part and they obviously hate Republicans. In their zeal to attack republicans they have in fact attacked two major blocks of their own party. The black voter block which votes nearly 90 percent Democrat and the Hispanic voting block which voted heavily for Democrats in 2008.

But then expecting intelligence from a retard is a bit much I admit.

Go ahead you fucking dumb ass, break my sentence down and explain how one INFERS racism from the post.

Sorry, you ask the impossible. There is no "sentence" to break down.
I do enjoy reading your work though, it causes me to pause and wonder, is there a difference between a "fucking dumb ass" and a dumb ass? Or do you use superlatives simply as way to appear manly?

How does the article prove there is no "Liberal Intellectual Elite, and why use the phrase Liberal Intellectual Elite if such a thing does not exist?
I suspect CF you have a limited lexicon of words to use as pejoratives and believe that by using them in your frequent idiotgrams you are providing something of substance to the debate. You're wrong; I truly believe you're quite limited - intellectually challenged. Please read my post above, the postscript was written with you in mind too.

The OP is a classic Progressive Epic Fail. Taking Tiller and extrapolating him a billion fold is Marxist indoctrination at it's knuckle dragging best.

I keep hearing how Progressives are smart, scientific and there there really exists a "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and all I see is stupid stuff like the OP and your posts and Rdeans and Bfgrns and Truthmatters, there's not a brain between all of you.

But by all means keep comparing modern Christianity to Al Qaeda; it makes you looks, smart, Freddo

You see what the willfully ignorant see (though in your case I'm not so sure your ignorance is willfull).

Willful ignorance? Watch me make Wry disappear.

You say that FDR was "Great" because he "Got us out of the Great Depression" Here's the data set, in which year did this greatness begin?

FDR Unemployment 1933: 24.9, 1934: 21.7%, 1935: 20.1%, 1936: 16.9%, 1937: 14.3%, 1938: 19.0%, 1939: 17.2%.

The OP is a classic Progressive Epic Fail. Taking Tiller and extrapolating him a billion fold is Marxist indoctrination at it's knuckle dragging best.

I keep hearing how Progressives are smart, scientific and there there really exists a "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and all I see is stupid stuff like the OP and your posts and Rdeans and Bfgrns and Truthmatters, there's not a brain between all of you.

But by all means keep comparing modern Christianity to Al Qaeda; it makes you looks, smart, Freddo

Willful ignorance? Watch me make Wry disappear.

You say that FDR was "Great" because he "Got us out of the Great Depression" Here's the data set, in which year did this greatness begin? FDR Unemployment 1933: 24.9, 1934: 21.7%, 1935: 20.1%, 1936: 16.9%, 1937: 14.3%, 1938: 19.0%, 1939: 17.2%.

1939 Second World War.. War ends unemployment. Now I know DemonRats just fucking hate that concept. 1941, Guess who declared war? Yep.. a few thousand Americans die in Hawaii and DemonRats declare war no problem. 2001 A few thousand die in NYC and President Bush declares war and all hell breaks loose from the anti American demonRats.. effen hypocrites.

Last edited:
Chanel wrote: "Islamic terrorism is not a minor issue."; and I responded with the following:

"No one suggests Islamic terrorism is a minor issue. Some however use the fear of such an attack to excess ("a noun and a verb and 911" ring a bell?). What have we accomplished since Bush declared a 'war on terror'?
"What has it cost, in terms of blood and treasure?
"Are there benefits to the cost? If so, what?
"Is there a better way than what we have been doing since 9/11?"

What followed were idiotgrams by CF and RGS. Can (will) anyone offer a response?

PS, WT suggests war is the answer to our current economic troubles?

Last edited:
The last time I checked, a cell of Republicans or Tea Party members didn't die trying to develop biological weapons to attack a U.S. city.

The group of 40 terrorists were reported to have been killed by the plague at a training camp in Algeria earlier this month.

It was initially believed that they could have caught the disease through fleas on rats attracted by poor living conditions in their forest hideout.

But there are now claims the cell was developing the disease as a weapon to use against western cities.

Experts said that the group was developing chemical and biological weapons.

Al-Qaeda cell killed by Black Death 'was developing biological weapons' - Telegraph

This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics.

These retards are driving our country off a cliff and have the audacity to make these claims. I keep asking, if Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years and that is bad, how in the hell can Obama doubling it in 4 BE GOOD?

Because Bush did way more than double it. By leaving out the cost of two wars and the negative effects of the Republican Drug give a way and the tax cuts for the very rich, his deficit was way under reported.

Obama gave us the first honest budget in nearly a decade. Republicans don't like "honest" or "truth". That's obvious.

Do you get it now Sgt. Packer?

This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics.

These retards are driving our country off a cliff and have the audacity to make these claims. I keep asking, if Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years and that is bad, how in the hell can Obama doubling it in 4 BE GOOD?

Because Bush did way more than double it. By leaving out the cost of two wars and the negative effects of the Republican Drug give a way and the tax cuts for the very rich, his deficit was way under reported.

Obama gave us the first honest budget in nearly a decade. Republicans don't like "honest" or "truth". That's obvious.

You are too stupid for words. You are a load that should have been spit. Do you get it now, fuckstain? Oh and you can wipe Obama's semen off your face any time now.

How much longer before "progressives" suggest conservatives be rounded up and put in camps?

After all, that's the "progressive" thing to do with people you label as dangerous.

If you're so worried about accurate accounting, then let's include unfunded liabilities for SS, Medicare, ObamaCare, the vast expansion of the IRS needed to enforce the OC, the vast new bureaucracy that will be needed to ensure the institutonalization of TOO BIG TO FAIL, the taxpayer exposure for FM/FM and on and on.

The real fiscal condition is far worse than the way the OMB and CBO calculate the buget.

The Financial Report of the U.S. has conformed to proper GAAP accounting - the government's accounts have been in a shambles for years, if proper accounting were used. Most of that problem is due to entitlements, not wars.

Current Report: Financial Report of the United States: Publications & Guidance: Financial Management Service

If you're so worried about accurate accounting, then let's include unfunded liabilities for SS, Medicare, ObamaCare, the vast expansion of the IRS needed to enforce the OC, the vast new bureaucracy that will be needed to ensure the institutonalization of TOO BIG TO FAIL, the taxpayer exposure for FM/FM and on and on.

The real fiscal condition is far worse than the way the OMB and CBO calculate the buget.

The Financial Report of the U.S. has conformed to proper GAAP accounting - the government's accounts have been in a shambles for years, if proper accounting were used. Most of that problem is due to entitlements, not wars.

Current Report: Financial Report of the United States: Publications & Guidance: Financial Management Service

Other than blaming Obama for 40 + years of fiscal irresponsibility, and of course the profane comments by Elvis, the idiotgrams by Stephanie, CrusaderFrank, RGS and others in your camp, do you have any solutions to the problems facing us today?

New Topics

Forum List

Back