Daily Kos: Republicans More Dangerous than Al Qaeda

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
The truth is that any religions institution could become a hot-bed for radical religious belief. If you need an example of this possibility, just look at the violence done in the name of the Christian god over the issue of abortion. Clinics have been blown up, people have been executed in their own church, as in the case of Dr. Tiller just last year.

Someone will have to help me out as to how these acts of terror are materially different than the ones perpetrated by Al Qaeda. Both have a religious component; both are done by groups associated with the religion

In the end it is just the SOP of the Republican Party. Find and issue and whip up hysteria, without consideration of the long term affects or what might be lost by the tactic. It is just another of the legion of reasons why the modern Republican Party can not be trusted with the government of the United States or any single state for that matter. The radicalization they claim will come from mosques is just a pale reflection of the radicalization that has occurred in the ranks of their Party. If there is a group to fear, it is Radical Republicans, which is basically to say the most of the Republican Party at this point.

Daily Kos: On Right Wing Mosque Building Protests

This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics.

These retards are driving our country off a cliff and have the audacity to make these claims. I keep asking, if Bush doubled the deficit in 8 years and that is bad, how in the hell can Obama doubling it in 4 BE GOOD?

The truth is that any religions institution could become a hot-bed for radical religious belief. If you need an example of this possibility, just look at the violence done in the name of the Christian god over the issue of abortion. Clinics have been blown up, people have been executed in their own church, as in the case of Dr. Tiller just last year.

Someone will have to help me out as to how these acts of terror are materially different than the ones perpetrated by Al Qaeda. Both have a religious component; both are done by groups associated with the religion

In the end it is just the SOP of the Republican Party. Find and issue and whip up hysteria, without consideration of the long term affects or what might be lost by the tactic. It is just another of the legion of reasons why the modern Republican Party can not be trusted with the government of the United States or any single state for that matter. The radicalization they claim will come from mosques is just a pale reflection of the radicalization that has occurred in the ranks of their Party. If there is a group to fear, it is Radical Republicans, which is basically to say the most of the Republican Party at this point.

While a bit hyperbolic, I don't disagree with the author. "Find and issue and whip up hysteria without consideration of the long term..." is spot on and characterizes the McConnell/Boehner leadership in the Congress, the Palin/Gingrich wannabees and the true leader of the Republican brand, Rush Limbaugh.

Postscript: Why do I believe RWers are both racist and ignorant, as well as poorly educated? Read the following:

"This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics."

Last edited:
The article proves that there is no "Liberal Intellectual Elite" just a bunch of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, lowbrow, Marxist sock puppets.

The only way they win is because the Republican Party has been Jake Starkified and since 2006 has done everything it can to throw the election to the really truly Progressives

While a bit hyperbolic, I don't disagree with the author. "Find and issue and whip up hysteria without consideration of the long term..." is spot on and characterizes the McConnell/Boehner leadership in the Congress, the Palin/Gingrich wannabees and the true leader of the Republican brand, Rush Limbaugh.

Postscript: Why do I believe RWers are both racist and ignorant, as well as poorly educated? Read the following:

"This is exactly why the Liberals are just dumb ass lying hypocrites. For one last I checked a hell of a lot of the democrats are in fact Christians, the black voting black is heavily Christians. As are the Hispanics."

It is true that many Dems are Christians.

And "whipping up hysteria" may be true with some minor issues - Islamic terrorism is not a minor issue.

This is what scares me about the radical left. Yes - Virginia - it's not just a bumper sticker.

The article proves that there is no "Liberal Intellectual Elite" just a bunch of mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, lowbrow, Marxist sock puppets.

The only way they win is because the Republican Party has been Jake Starkified and since 2006 has done everything it can to throw the election to the really truly Progressives

How does the article prove there is no "Liberal Intellectual Elite, and why use the phrase Liberal Intellectual Elite if such a thing does not exist?
I suspect CF you have a limited lexicon of words to use as pejoratives and believe that by using them in your frequent idiotgrams you are providing something of substance to the debate. You're wrong; I truly believe you're quite limited - intellectually challenged. Please read my post above, the postscript was written with you in mind too.

And "whipping up hysteria" may be true with some minor issues - Islamic terrorism is not a minor issue.

This is what scares me about the radical left. Yes - Virginia - it's not just a bumper sticker.

But, the radical "right" should scare you too.:eek:

Actually, its the "Moderates" that are really "Radical" that should scare you the most.:eek::eek:

Frankly, just to be on the safe side, you should be scared of everyone who wants to manage government.:eek::eek::eek:

No one suggests Islamic terrorism is a minor issue. Some however use the fear of such an attack to excess ("a noun and a verb and 911" ring a bell?). What have we accomplished since Bush declared a 'war on terror'?
What has it cost, in terms of blood and treasure?
Are there benefits to the cost? If so, what?
Is there a better way than what we have been doing since 9/11?

How does the article prove there is no "Liberal Intellectual Elite, and why use the phrase Liberal Intellectual Elite if such a thing does not exist?
I suspect CF you have a limited lexicon of words to use as pejoratives and believe that by using them in your frequent idiotgrams you are providing something of substance to the debate. You're wrong; I truly believe you're quite limited - intellectually challenged. Please read my post above, the postscript was written with you in mind too.

The OP is a classic Progressive Epic Fail. Taking Tiller and extrapolating him a billion fold is Marxist indoctrination at it's knuckle dragging best.

I keep hearing how Progressives are smart, scientific and there there really exists a "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and all I see is stupid stuff like the OP and your posts and Rdeans and Bfgrns and Truthmatters, there's not a brain between all of you.

But by all means keep comparing modern Christianity to Al Qaeda; it makes you looks, smart, Freddo

Hey DUMB FUCK explain how what I wrote is even marginally racist, you stupid shit. Or are you claiming A) the Democrats do not have a lock on the black vote and B) they are not trying to get a lock on the Hispanic vote?

Citing facts is not racist you piece of human garbage.

The OP is a classic Progressive Epic Fail. Taking Tiller and extrapolating him a billion fold is Marxist indoctrination at it's knuckle dragging best.

I keep hearing how Progressives are smart, scientific and there there really exists a "Liberal Intellectual Elite" and all I see is stupid stuff like the OP and your posts and Rdeans and Bfgrns and Truthmatters, there's not a brain between all of you.

But by all means keep comparing modern Christianity to Al Qaeda; it makes you looks, smart, Freddo

You see what the willfully ignorant see (though in your case I'm not so sure your ignorance is willfull).

You see what the willfully ignorant see (though in your case I'm not so sure your ignorance is willfull).

Your ignorance is beyond the pale. be so kind as to explain how what I posted was racist, you lying sack of human excrement.

One hundred percent electrifying truth.

Your ignorance is beyond the pale. be so kind as to explain how what I posted was racist, you lying sack of human excrement.

I suppose your post might mean anything, given the obvious fact you can't construct an actual sentence. Yet, by posting:

You've injected race into the topic, and seemed to characterize blacks and hispanics in unfavorable light (though I 'know' this only by inference; sadly you can't write a coherent sentence and this makes inference a necessary tool).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back