Daily Kos calling on Westboro Baptist to protest Breitbart's Funeral

I have no tolerance for right-wing conservatives. I show breitbart, in death, the same respect he showed Shirley Sherrod.

I'm glad he's dead.
Of course you are. You're a prick.
well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists.
We meet in secret at the Olive Garden to discuss destroying the ideas that ALL Republicans & conservatives share...................................I still did not get my copy of the agenda : )
You're not missing much. It's a lot of procedural disputes and whining.

And breitbart is an early grave having cracker. Hahahaha.

I wonder if the gravedigger tossed a copy of the Sherrod video in the grave with breitbart?
Jillian, please pick up the Leftist Tolerance courtesy phone.

you know... i don't have to agree with his tone... but you know what, i haven't exactly seen you condemn rush limbot, annie coultergeist, and the rabid right.

and i'm going to take a stab and say that limbot and coultergeist much more closely represent the views of the radical right than some poster on a messageboard or dragon82a.

just saying.

I have no tolerance for right-wing conservatives. I show breitbart, in death, the same respect he showed Shirley Sherrod.

I'm glad he's dead.

I wonder if the gravedigger tossed a copy of the Sherrod video in the grave with breitbart?
Show respect for the deceased. A hideous view of a human's death is not something to celebrate!

Remember, "every man's death diminishes me"? My mother paraphrased it; it was her favorite quote. The lawn jockey remarks made me think of Flannery O'Connor's short story whose title I will not write here.

These people are swine. I can't find the words. I'll just get you the link. And when ever you hear anyone from our side say we have to reach out and work with anyone on the left, I hope you're close enough to give that person a freaking knuckle sandwich.

According to The Daily Caller,

Although the news of Andrew Breitbart’s death is still fairly fresh, the merry band of faceless marauders at the Daily Kos have decided it is time to use his death as an opportunity to make political hay.

A post dated March 1 by “dragon82a,” titled “Let’s Help Andrew Breitbart go out In Style..Get Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Him” encourages readers to post on the Westboro Baptist Church’s Facebook page calling for the group to protest Andrew Breitbart’s funeral:

Here is the Facebook of the WestBoro Baptist Church:

Send them a message anything will do, about how much publicity they would get by Protecting Andrew.

http://www.facebook.com/…

Lets give back to Andrew what he has so generously given to us all these years.

We could call this “Operation Sendaway”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-baptist-church-to-protest-andrew-breihttp://

That's akin to saying that chesswarsnow's post represent the position of USMB.

Lame.

well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists.
We meet in secret at the Olive Garden to discuss destroying the ideas that ALL Republicans & conservatives share...................................I still did not get my copy of the agenda : )
THAT I am used to by virtue of my occupation. ; ) Seriously, celebrating the death of Breitbart is mean. ( I made one smart crack when Reagan was shot; my parents, neither of whom liked Reagan, read me the riot act for DAYS. I learned from it.

well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists. :thup:

thanks for the links.

:lol: It is funny to see you getting all hissy about the homogenization..... since you do the same thing pretty consistently to the right.

And... as an aside... I notice you do not condemn the Daily Crap for their pathetic campaign. Nice.... really.... way to claim the moral highground, mo chara.

:lol: It is funny to see you getting all hissy about the homogenization..... since you do the same thing pretty consistently to the right.

And... as an aside... I notice you do not condemn the Daily Crap for their pathetic campaign. Nice.... really.... way to claim the moral highground, mo chara.

actually, chica. that's another untruism. i'm always very specific about the differences between rightwingnut loons and "conservatives".

love ya though. so don't make me lock up your shoe closet. :thup:

well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists. :thup:

thanks for the links.

actually, chica. that's another untruism. i'm always very specific about the differences between rightwingnut loons and "conservatives".

Meh, you're right. I overlooked that part... you do do that... it's true. My bad. Sorry, mo chara. :eusa_angel:

*Makes mental note to ensure TruthMocker is made aware of my apology. :lol::lol:*

Jillian, please pick up the Leftist Tolerance courtesy phone.

you know... i don't have to agree with his tone... but you know what, i haven't exactly seen you condemn rush limbot, annie coultergeist, and the rabid right.

and i'm going to take a stab and say that limbot and coultergeist much more closely represent the views of the radical right than some poster on a messageboard or dragon82a.

just saying.
Of course you'll try anything to distance your side from your whackjobs.

But your whackjobs are running the asylum.

THAT I am used to by virtue of my occupation. ; ) Seriously, celebrating the death of Breitbart is mean. ( I made one smart crack when Reagan was shot; my parents, neither of whom liked Reagan, read me the riot act for DAYS. I learned from it.
:clap2: Rep-worthy.

Meh, you're right. I overlooked that part... you do do that... it's true. My bad. Sorry, mo chara. :eusa_angel:

*Makes mental note to ensure TruthMocker is made aware of my apology. :lol::lol:*

it's important to be able to tell the difference. ;)

apology accepted.

is it ok to take caffein substitutes when you give up coffee for lent? ;)

This really shouldn't surprise anyone coming from the DailyKos and the left.

Forum List

Back