Daily Kos calling on Westboro Baptist to protest Breitbart's Funeral

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
These people are swine. I can't find the words. I'll just get you the link. And when ever you hear anyone from our side say we have to reach out and work with anyone on the left, I hope you're close enough to give that person a freaking knuckle sandwich.

According to The Daily Caller,

Although the news of Andrew Breitbart’s death is still fairly fresh, the merry band of faceless marauders at the Daily Kos have decided it is time to use his death as an opportunity to make political hay.

A post dated March 1 by “dragon82a,” titled “Let’s Help Andrew Breitbart go out In Style..Get Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Him” encourages readers to post on the Westboro Baptist Church’s Facebook page calling for the group to protest Andrew Breitbart’s funeral:

Here is the Facebook of the WestBoro Baptist Church:

Send them a message anything will do, about how much publicity they would get by Protecting Andrew.

http://www.facebook.com/…

Lets give back to Andrew what he has so generously given to us all these years.

We could call this “Operation Sendaway”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-baptist-church-to-protest-andrew-breihttp://

Last edited:
eh... but it's ok for a rightwingnut cow to wish a presidential candidate to be killed in a terrorist attack because she doesn't like his politics, right?

think skinned... righties. keep on whining.

Gotta love that lefty tolerance.
OUR side? And anyone who cannot use their real name on a political op ed piece should be ignored.

you noticed that, too, huh?

they can't use their real names because its BS.

and the links are dead, anyway.

just saying
Harassing phone calls are prohibited by law. NOTE, I have no love for Westboro, put the Westboro bunch on IGNORE.

OUR side? And anyone who cannot use their real name on a political op ed piece should be ignored.

just saying

Outrageous!… Daily Kos Urges Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Andrew Breitbart’s Funeral | The Gateway Pundit

Daily Kos: Let's Help Andrew Breitbart go out In Style..Get Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Him.

Daily Kos: dragon82a's Profile

just saying

Outrageous!… Daily Kos Urges Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Andrew Breitbart’s Funeral | The Gateway Pundit

Daily Kos: Let's Help Andrew Breitbart go out In Style..Get Westboro Baptist Church to Protest Him.

Daily Kos: dragon82a's Profile

well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists. :thup:

thanks for the links.

With all due respect this thread is a perfect example of the venom and hyper-partisan bullshit that keeps hate alive.

Some disgusting little creep posts a message about having the WBC protest Breitbart's funeral so now everyone on the "left" is at fault and complicit in some way, at least according to right wingers. But fear not, the left wingers will be here to tell everyone how the R's did it first, or second, ad nauseum.

Can't anyone find any common ground anymore or is it all "all or nothing"?

Later,
Breech

FTR I am disgusted by this "call" for the Westboro Baptist Church to protest Mr. Breitbart's funeral, as I am every time they protest a funeral.

well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists. :thup:

thanks for the links.
I attributed his words to the entire left? Where did I do that?

On the plus side, read the comments. Most are not agreeing with is idea. But not content to be a shithead, the diarist doubles down:

What have his 4 children done (6+ / 0-)
to deserve a hate group at their father's funeral?

How will that win their hearts and minds to our side if we are advocating sending one to plague them in a time of mourning?

“Five exclamation marks, the sure sign of an insane mind.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man Political Compass: -8.50, -6.46

by Cinnamon on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 11:01:29 AM PST

Get back to me (0+ / 0-)
when his family, who profited off Breitbart's hatred, apologize

for all the lies, and the lives ruined by their loved one.

You reap what you sow, thus has it ever been.

by dragon82a on Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 12:14:08 PM PST​

I have no tolerance for right-wing conservatives. I show breitbart, in death, the same respect he showed Shirley Sherrod.

I'm glad he's dead.
Of course you are. You're a prick.

And breitbart is an early grave having cracker. Hahahaha.

I wonder if the gravedigger tossed a copy of the Sherrod video in the grave with breitbart?
Jillian, please pick up the Leftist Tolerance courtesy phone.

I have no tolerance for right-wing conservatives. I show breitbart, in death, the same respect he showed Shirley Sherrod.

I'm glad he's dead.
Of course you are. You're a prick.
well, if dragon82a said it, you should certainly attribute his words to the entire homogenous left that you believe exists.
We meet in secret at the Olive Garden to discuss destroying the ideas that ALL Republicans & conservatives share...................................I still did not get my copy of the agenda : )

Forum List

Back