Daily Issue Contest! (Rep. Vs. Dem)

Toomey2020

May 29, 2011
I have been checking this forum for a couple of weeks now, and I would love to try something new! Here is what I have for you:

We're going to have two teams of three. One team will be the Republicans, and the other being the Democrats. I will be the person in charge, and will also be the "judge" (We need another one). Our goal is to just generate some good debates, and we can do that with a little fun involved. Here we go:

Rules:

If you want to join, just post here and let me know what team you want to sign up for. Depending on how many people we get, I will decide if we need more than 3 people for each team.

I will be posting a question that will be debated by two people! (One person from each team) These two people will be elected by me.

(When you join, please post your strong points). For instance: " I am interested. I can debate the war in Iraq, tax cuts, Reagan era, etc." (This will make my decision that much easier.)

The question will be up for two days. After the two days are up, me and the other judge will Private Message each other on who we think won the debate. (If a member not apart of the game posts, please ignore. This thread will only be open to the two people debating the issue, and the judges.)

In honest truth, I am a Republican. Just in case people draw the "bias card" on me, we need the other judge to be a Democrat. Me and whoever the other judge may be, will provide a non-bias opinion and choose who won.

When each member of each team has went, we will post which team is winning.

Now, with all that being said, we need people to start posting and let us know your strong points/what team you want to sign up for.

Forum List

Back