Daily Affirmations

Last edited:
I will no longer go out and party like its 1999 when I have to work the next day.

You hangin' with my boy Prince? :lol:

My yesterday didn't goes as planned and I ended up out at my pool in the hot sun driking Baileys. Too much Baileys.

I release the need to drink Bailey's Irish Cream! (not so much believing my affirmation today)

I will no longer go out and party like its 1999 when I have to work the next day.

You hangin' with my boy Prince? :lol:

My yesterday didn't goes as planned and I ended up out at my pool in the hot sun driking Baileys. Too much Baileys.

I release the need to drink Bailey's Irish Cream! (not so much believing my affirmation today)

We need to have a few drinks together in a jacuzzi.

One of my favorite proverbs, is something I live by, and everyone is grateful, when they meet me, because of it. I repped two Liberals on board here, last week, because of my attitude.

"Always act upon a generous impulse."

I've been reading about how alcohol is a danger to good health. It's really given me a scare. So, from today I'm turning over a new leaf. I'm giving up reading.

When you're feeling down, simply go for a walk. And keep right on walking and walking, looking around as you go - at the front doors that hide other people's fears and joys, at the marvels of nature, at the courage and invention behind every church and factory, at the sheer size and complexity of the small part of the world your legs can cover - and if that doesn't make your worries seem insignificant by comparison, go to the pub and get loaded.

Never forget. The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you wake up in the morning and doesn't stop until you get to the office.

Forum List

Back