Dail Kos Forecast for GOP in 2016

A truly interesting read which sort of echoes my thoughts that the GOP “establishment” will somehow grab a defeat from the jaws of success. Will they get so caught up in the presidential race as to forget all about the House, Senate, and local races?

Read the story @ Daily Kos In 2016 Will Right-Wing Drunken Louts Mess Up Another GOP Primary Season

I think it's quite the opposite.

The Establishment is going to push Jeb Bush because they think he's electable and they think that a lot of us will forget how badly his brother messed up the country 8 years before.

As for the Senate, the problem there is that unlike 2014, where you had a lot of democrats defending Red State Seats, you have a lot of Republicans defending Blue State seats.

Wisconsin, Illinois, Ohio, PA, Florida, New Hampshire all have Republican senators who probably aren't going to survive if the Democrats take the White House.

The house, probably n ot going to change hands as long as the districts are Gerrymandered the way they are. It's unlikely a lot of hte court challenges to this gerrymandering will be resolved by 2016.

A truly interesting read which sort of echoes my thoughts that the GOP “establishment” will somehow grab a defeat from the jaws of success. Will they get so caught up in the presidential race as to forget all about the House, Senate, and local races?

Read the story @ Daily Kos In 2016 Will Right-Wing Drunken Louts Mess Up Another GOP Primary Season

I think it's quite the opposite.

The Establishment is going to push Jeb Bush because they think he's electable and they think that a lot of us will forget how badly his brother messed up the country 8 years before.

Joe just when I'm about to put you on ignore you come up with a smart statement.
Yes, I suspect the establishemnt GOP will want a sure thing and push for Jeb. With any luck the party base will reject this Dole/McCain/Romney wing candidate and go for a real conservative like Walker or Perry, who will of course beat the shit out of the left wing nutjob the Dems pick.

Joe, I too am close to putting you on ignore and here you go making sense for once.

Where's the real Joe and what did you do with him?:hmpf:

I think the Bush name is as toxic and has as much baggage as brand Clinton. If the Rs run another Bush, it'll be like the Dole candidacy all over again. I never put it past the Rs to screw up a political campaign or messaging.

Oh, do tell.

Nope, moron's quote kos as "authoritative".

Please do expatiate.

No need, moron's further the need to use silly words to show how big they think their dick is.

You are very angry, what? No recess time today at the Sanitarium?

I am never angry kid.....it's just the internet.

Fact, kos and HuffPo are bullshit Lefty sources, the fact that that statement bothers you tells me you a lefty wingnut.

Forum List

Back