DADT Vote - Live!!!

The military is NO PLACE to be asking such questions...period.

Social experimentation does not belong here with the mission of the armed forces. It is an unwanted/unnecessary distraction.

A POX on the Legislators for this and during the Clinton Administration.

And you have to love this logic... if you don't embrace the radical gay agenda, you are most likely gay, but closeted.

Wow... real genius!

palin+mad.jpg

:lol: Scary..
More like PISSED-OFF about book-sales........

:eusa_boohoo:

She looks wee weed up. :D
At least she's got her "turkeyneck-shroud" on!!

images

Last edited:
If some of you people wanna bash on gays serving in the military-how about taking their place? This is coming from someone who has TWO members of their immediate family buried in Arlington. But I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm "anti-military"/"anti-american" now.

I congratulate Sens. Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Mark Kirk of Illinois, Richard Burr of North Carolina, John Ensign of Nevada, George Voinovich of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, and Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe, both of Maine for showing the political courage to do the right thing

The rest of the Republican Party shows once again they are on the wrong side of history

I congratulate Sens. Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Mark Kirk of Illinois, Richard Burr of North Carolina, John Ensign of Nevada, George Voinovich of Ohio, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, and Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe, both of Maine for showing the political courage to do the right thing

The rest of the Republican Party shows once again they are on the wrong side of history

oh brother..:lol::cuckoo:

If some of you people wanna bash on gays serving in the military-how about taking their place? This is coming from someone who has TWO members of their immediate family buried in Arlington. But I guess I just don't know what I'm talking about, and I'm "anti-military"/"anti-american" now.

You're anti-american, take your queer ass and swim to cuba. They'll find a fudgepacking job for ya.

Does that mean Democrats won't run against Brown, et al, and smear them as much?

Exactly what did it get them?

I am a Retired Naval Officer and not only have I served proudly with people I knew who were gay....I served proudly as a gay military member...as did my wife.

Now how are they going to bunk them? Can't mix em male and female, can't put em with a straight of the same sex, can't put them with gays of the same sex. I guess everyone will now get their own penthouse.

All man parts together/all girl parts together ....Thats the way the civilian world does it and thats the way other countries do it

Its no big deal and will not radically change the military

You're anti-american, take your queer ass and swim to cuba. They'll find a fudgepacking job for ya.

See? You still want to talk about sex.

I am a Retired Naval Officer and not only have I served proudly with people I knew who were gay....I served proudly as a gay military member...as did my wife.

Fucking traitorous POS. XXXXXXXXXX Edited. No Family Attacks, No Threats.

Does that mean Democrats won't run against Brown, et al, and smear them as much?

Exactly what did it get them?

It got them the satisfaction of knowing they did the right thing

Forum List

Back