DADT: for those who said let the troops decide:

30% who oppose is enough to create problems. That can be a demoralizing factor for having gays serving.

fighting-69th.jpg

lie much though?> where's your link to your Gates claim?>

or, right.

Who am I? I am a American southern conservative christian patriotic taxpaying natural born citizen who served in the 25th Infantry for 20 yrs and 2 months who now drills for oil and gas that fuels the military's fighting hardware and your vehicle. That's who. Again, no gays in the military and no gay unions or marriage.

if you agree with that statement, you are violating the constitution. which if you actually remember your military oath you swore to protect. youre discriminating against a minority because of your ignorance and intolerance of people who are different from you. your simply afraid of gays and you know it. you think if youre around them you might catch it!!! oh no. if you really think they shouldnt serve, or shouldnt get married. then you shouldnt be allowed to serve or get married. there has been no difference between the fighting effectiveness of a gay man or woman vs a straight man or woman.

i am glad you dont represent our country in uniform anymore. its because of people like you hate crimes exist.
This policy is designed to destroy the effectiveness or our Armed Forces.

What normal male soldier would want to sleep in one of these bunks
surrounded by perverts who openly view him as a sex object?

86361.jpg

Someone that did just that for a long time and found out much later that the guy in the bottom bunk was gay and did nothing about it. You're probably not their type so you can rest easy.

Forum List

Back