DADT: for those who said let the troops decide:

Who the hell are you to decide who and who cannot serve their country?

Who am I? I am a American southern conservative christian patriotic taxpaying natural born citizen who served in the 25th Infantry for 20 yrs and 2 months who now drills for oil and gas that fuels the military's fighting hardware and your vehicle. That's who. Again, no gays in the military and no gay unions or marriage.

My son-in-law just got back from serving our country in Afghanistan. Like me he's a Christian, he pays taxes and loves our country.

And I currently produce the electricity that enables you to do your job.

We both think you're a racist SOB.

So does everyone else here.

Tell your son THANK YOU for his service.

Who am I? I am a American southern conservative christian patriotic taxpaying natural born citizen who served in the 25th Infantry for 20 yrs and 2 months who now drills for oil and gas that fuels the military's fighting hardware and your vehicle. That's who. Again, no gays in the military and no gay unions or marriage.

My son-in-law just got back from serving our country in Afghanistan. Like me he's a Christian, he pays taxes and loves our country.

I'll let him know but he's a bit busy. He got back just in time to see his son (my grandson) born. :clap2:

I'll let him know but he's a bit busy. He got back just in time to see his son (my grandson) born. :clap2:

Congratulations to both of you! :clap2:

Who the hell are you to decide who and who cannot serve their country?

if you agree with that statement, you are violating the constitution. which if you actually remember your military oath you swore to protect. youre discriminating against a minority because of your ignorance and intolerance of people who are different from you. your simply afraid of gays and you know it. you think if youre around them you might catch it!!! oh no. if you really think they shouldnt serve, or shouldnt get married. then you shouldnt be allowed to serve or get married. there has been no difference between the fighting effectiveness of a gay man or woman vs a straight man or woman.

i am glad you dont represent our country in uniform anymore. its because of people like you hate crimes exist.
This policy is designed to destroy the effectiveness or our Armed Forces.

What normal male soldier would want to sleep in one of these bunks
surrounded by perverts who openly view him as a sex object?

86361.jpg

Last edited:

if you agree with that statement, you are violating the constitution. which if you actually remember your military oath you swore to protect. youre discriminating against a minority because of your ignorance and intolerance of people who are different from you. your simply afraid of gays and you know it. you think if youre around them you might catch it!!! oh no. if you really think they shouldnt serve, or shouldnt get married. then you shouldnt be allowed to serve or get married. there has been no difference between the fighting effectiveness of a gay man or woman vs a straight man or woman.

i am glad you dont represent our country in uniform anymore. its because of people like you hate crimes exist.

What normal male would want to sleep in one of these bunks
surrounded by perverts who openly view him as a sex object?

86361.jpg

The Military have spoken. 70% don't really give a fuck because they aren't little bigotted cowards.

That's exactly what the right wingers said about Truman when he desegregated the troops too.

I suppose you still feel that whites and blacks should be separated?

That's exactly what the right wingers said about Truman when he desegregated the troops too.

Actually, if you read his posts....he does

I remember the story about the gay sailor who decided to blow up the gun turret on the USS Iowa because he was rebuffed in his sexual advances toward another sailor. No harm.
250,000 documents released. No harm.
What does openly gay mean? An upside to promoting open sex activity for either homos or hetros in the workforce? What could be the harm.

Last edited:

Yeah... the drunken hobo crack addict has made his feelings on "integration" and "race-mixing" pretty clear.

I remember the story about the gay sailor who decided to blow up the gun turret on the USS Iowa because he was rebuffed in his sexual advances toward another sailor. No harm.
What does openly gay mean? An upside to promoting open sex activity for either homos or hetros in the workforce? What could be the harm.

You remember wrong

USS Iowa turret explosion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The first investigation into the explosion, conducted by the US Navy, concluded that one of the gun turret crew members, Clayton Hartwig, who died in the explosion, had deliberately caused it. During the investigation, numerous leaks to the media, later attributed to Navy officers and investigators, implied that Hartwig and another sailor, Kendall Truitt, had engaged in a homosexual relationship and that Hartwig had caused the explosion after their relationship had soured.

A subsequent test by the Navy of the overram scenario confirmed that an overram could have caused an explosion in the gun breech. Sandia's technicians also found that the physical evidence did not support the Navy's theory that an electronic or chemical detonator had been used to initiate the explosion.

In response to the new findings, the Navy, with Sandia's assistance, reopened the investigation. In August 1991, Sandia and the GAO completed their reports, concluding that the explosion was likely caused by an accidental overram of powder bags into the breech of the 16-inch gun. The Navy, however, disagreed with Sandia's opinion and concluded that the cause of the explosion could not be determined. The Navy expressed regret to Hartwig's family and closed its investigation.

Last edited:

Yes I do. Whites are quicker thinkers in stressful situations like combat. Also if you look at history it was incompetent Negroes who caused the most deaths of our soldiers at one time on American soil in our nations history.

Port Chicago disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You remember wrong

The first investigation into the explosion, conducted by the US Navy, concluded that one of the gun turret crew members, Clayton Hartwig, who died in the explosion, had deliberately caused it. During the investigation, numerous leaks to the media, later attributed to Navy officers and investigators, implied that Hartwig and another sailor, Kendall Truitt, had engaged in a homosexual relationship and that Hartwig had caused the explosion after their relationship had soured.
A subsequent test by the Navy of the overram scenario confirmed that an overram could have caused an explosion in the gun breech. Sandia's technicians also found that the physical evidence did not support the Navy's theory that an electronic or chemical detonator had been used to initiate the explosion.

In response to the new findings, the Navy, with Sandia's assistance, reopened the investigation. In August 1991, Sandia and the GAO completed their reports, concluding that the explosion was likely caused by an accidental overram of powder bags into the breech of the 16-inch gun. The Navy, however, disagreed with Sandia's opinion and concluded that the cause of the explosion could not be determined. The Navy expressed regret to Hartwig's family and closed its investigation.

Even better..........

Yes I do. Whites are quicker thinkers in stressful situations like combat. Also if you look at history it was incompetent Negroes who caused the most deaths of our soldiers at one time on American soil in our nations history.

That's it. I give up.

There's just no hope for a racist homophobe like you.

:lol: ok ok, I finally gave up on ya :lol:

You remember wrong

Remember when that military member killed his wife over a cheating scandal with another member? That's why we shouldn't allow heterosexuals in the military.

Now do you see folks? USArmyRetard is a racist, homophobic troll.

Just let him talk to himself, and his other fellow racist homophobes, unless you want to make fun of him like most of us do.

He LOVES Photoshopped Pics of Sarah Palin fyi............................:eusa_shhh:

I'm sure glad the current men and women in uniform don't embrace your ignorant, racist views - though they will put their ass on the line to defend your right to be an ignorant racist.

You remember wrong

Remember when that military member killed his wife over a cheating scandal with another member? That's why we shouldn't allow heterosexuals in the military.
I think I remember that.
Did that happen in a fox hole?
His wife served in the same unit, now I remember.

Breaking on Fox, MSNBC, CNN:

Sec of Defense Robert Gates just said broadcasted live revealing his report on 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' that openly serving gays will do more harm to the military.

Forum List

Back