DADT dead, finally, equal rights, and we catch up with the rest of the world!

BS, what about the Africans who are against homosexuality as well as the rejection of homosexuality by African Americans?

I'm not saying all black people approve of homosexuality, I'm just saying usually the hateful people who say things about gays, usually don't think too much of black people either. Same thing with the people who despise Hispanics, they don't like black people either they may just hate Hispanics anymore.

This obviously doesn't follow, the majority of all people within their "race" are against homosexuality. I seriously reject homosexuality just like most African Americans do yet it doesn't logically follow that I hate gays and blacks.

I definently understand alot of black people don't agree with homosexuality, especially in Africa and the Caribbean countries, I don't disagree with that. I'm just saying alot of the racist white guys (sorry to stereotype) who hate gays dislike black people too alot of the times.

The Congress and Senate passed the bill, and Obama signed it into law this morning.

I'd be willing to bet that come 2012, everyone is going to wonder what the fuss was about.

Speaking of which, considering that we're in a war time situation and the military is strained because of manning levels, do you guys think that being gay should be a "get out of war free" card during a draft?

The Congress and Senate passed the bill, and Obama signed it into law this morning.

I'd be willing to bet that come 2012, everyone is going to wonder what the fuss was about.

Speaking of which, considering that we're in a war time situation and the military is strained because of manning levels, do you guys think that being gay should be a "get out of war free" card during a draft?

No, I don't.

Sodomites are not going to shore up manpower, the same way allowing convicted felons didn't shore it up, stop looking for excuses.

BS, what about the Africans who are against homosexuality as well as the rejection of homosexuality by African Americans?

All my black friends got no problem with me, and the majority of my friends are black.....so are the majority of my x's and other sexual conquests.

Your black equally GAY friends, don't banter me with unprovable hearsay.

Oooo sorry wrong answer, my black VERY STRAIGHT friends.

Now now, no more attempting to put words in my mouth.......or feign like your psychic......or that I would have ANY reason to lie.........:lol:

Matter fact, most every fellow homo I've ever met or known is black, yall are also the easiest to turn out.

Bass v 2.0 wrote:

Israel, the same Israel who's military continually butchers Palestinians and can't win a war without aid from the West? Shut your face idiot.

:lol::lol::lol:

Your desperate self knows I'm right, so you start spewing some terrorist coddling, propaganda BS.:cuckoo:

Israel has also won the 6 day War, Yom Kippur War, etc, with little or no help from the west.

You seem to be clueless, and a joke, and are very close to making your way onto my pwned belt......

All my black friends got no problem with me, and the majority of my friends are black.....so are the majority of my x's and other sexual conquests.

Now now, no more attempting to put words in my mouth.......or feign like your psychic......or that I would have ANY reason to lie.........:lol:

Matter fact, most every fellow homo I've ever met or known is black, yall are also the easiest to turn out.

Actually from what I have seen alot of black gay people stay in the closet and are the hardest to find, because in the black community homosexuality is frowned upon, its hard for them to be themselves there.

Actually from what I have seen alot of black gay people stay in the closet and are the hardest to find, because in the black community homosexuality is frowned upon, its hard for them to be themselves there.

True, gayness is still frowned upon by slim majorities and most ethnic groups, like thankfully, that's changing as the times do.

I enjoy helping the ones you speak of become proud of who they are, cuz living a lie sucks, and is wrong.

Bass v 2.0 wrote:

Israel, the same Israel who's military continually butchers Palestinians and can't win a war without aid from the West? Shut your face idiot.

Your desperate self knows I'm right, so you start spewing some terrorist coddling, propaganda BS.:cuckoo:

Israel has also won the 6 day War, Yom Kippur War, etc, with little or no help from the west.

You seem to be clueless, and a joke, and are very close to making your way onto my pwned belt......

Nothing like a gay Jews saying the Israeli military was far ahead of the US military prior to the repeal of DADT even though the US military has made the job of the Israeli military easier.

So now that DADT has been repealed, we won't know how it's going to impact the military for months to come, but already today I've heard mentions of military members that will not be reenlisting, not to mention those that won't enlist in the first place now.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and wait to see how this plays out before anyone decides not to reenlist or to not join the Military because of this, people are acting like gay and bi people are going to be going around sucking cock left and right because DADT is repealed? I think its funny how no one mentions the lesbians, its ok for them go around feeling each other titties and rug munching right but the guys can't do anything?

I don't know about you but I can't speak for women. Don't understand my own wife of 28 years (next week) let alone any lesbians.

So now that DADT has been repealed, we won't know how it's going to impact the military for months to come, but already today I've heard mentions of military members that will not be reenlisting, not to mention those that won't enlist in the first place now.

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and wait to see how this plays out before anyone decides not to reenlist or to not join the Military because of this, people are acting like gay and bi people are going to be going around sucking cock left and right because DADT is repealed? I think its funny how no one mentions the lesbians, its ok for them go around feeling each other titties and rug munching right but the guys can't do anything?

I don't know about you but I can't speak for women. Don't understand my own wife of 28 years (next week) let alone any lesbians.

You don't understand a lot you Stupid Fucking Cunt Ollie.

You sure as shit don't understand that gays serving openly won't harm the military. But tell us..........do YOU think that being gay should be a "get out of war free" card during a draft?

You got a point there, thats why I'm divorced lol. I just think people are more ok with women homosexuality than with men, if people in the Military got to see 2 girls being flirty with each other and grabbing each others asses no one would say anything, if 2 guys did it people would get offended.

You got a point there, thats why I'm divorced lol. I just think people are more ok with women homosexuality than with men, if people in the Military got to see 2 girls being flirty with each other and grabbing each others asses no one would say anything, if 2 guys did it people would get offended.

Stationed on my last ship in Norfolk, I rented a room from a lesbian couple who were in the Navy.

Fucking guys back on the boat kept asking me about threesomes with them...........

Stationed on my last ship in Norfolk, I rented a room from a lesbian couple who were in the Navy.

Fucking guys back on the boat kept asking me about threesomes with them...........

I can imagine, I would have asked too lol.:cool:

Bass v 2.0 wrote:

Nothing like a gay Jews saying the Israeli military was far ahead of the US military prior to the repeal of DADT even though the US military has made the job of the Israeli military easier.

Ooooo not again! Ya did it! The psychic attempt!:lol: IMA CHRISTIAN DUMMY. I converted to Protestant Christianity @ 16, after technically, being a lax Jew till then. My pops was the 1st in his generation to covert from Judaism to Roman Catholic Christianity. We have strong and proud Jewish roots, but that doesn't make you right.:lol:

Keep assuming, keep lookin like an ass.

Again, you do nothing to disprove my original point: that Israel was indeed ahead of US in openness, tolerance, and personal liberty in its military. Aint my fault, but thankfully, that's finally being corrected.

Welcome to my pwned belt, maybe you'll earn your way off one day when you finally wake up, and stop being a homophobic bigot @ that.......

Forum List

Back