Daddy's Home - Lots of Pics

Lololol....

Hey, my ex was in the USN during the Nam war and STILL managed to get a big settlement for some weird thing he picked up there....

Which of course came directly to me. Back child support's a bitch.
I will probably getting whatever my kid's father would have gotten back on his tax return.:lol:
Especially since he is rehab again and will probably not be making his child support payments AGAIN.

That agent orange did a number on your brain..or was it the thai stick?..the heroin?

Why don't you sneek back into nam and kill some more gooks? Thats what you call em Right?
Veteran's Day is coming up. You can get more heckling bang for your buck by going to a parade in person and doing the same.

Of course, you won't have the protection of your four walls, so that's something a coward may want to take into consideration.

That's my pic...My name is Sean Corey...I'm hangin out at Romios every morning. I don't hide unless I'm hunting. Feel free to drop by.

It is you punks that come to the internet with your candy ass cartoon avatars and cartoon points of view that need to hide. You live in fear. I pity you.

Why don't you move out of your parents house and get a job instead of hanging out at romeos each morning? Just an idea!

Forum List

Back