Daddy issues blow up the GOP in Cleveland

Daddy Issues Blow Up the GOP in Cleveland

Now we know why Christe was passed over as VP choice. Poor Donnie...the cards are not lining up.

Have any of your predictions been right? NO!! You have been consistent however. You have consistently been totally WRONG.

I predicted and urged on Donnie as the GOP nominee. He has doomed the GOP for generations.

Lie. You predicted he would be gone even during the debates.
No, he did not, but you did.

Show me a single post where I said any such thing. Put it up here and prove me a liar. Make my day.

Now we know why Christe was passed over as VP choice. Poor Donnie...the cards are not lining up.

Have any of your predictions been right? NO!! You have been consistent however. You have consistently been totally WRONG.

I predicted and urged on Donnie as the GOP nominee. He has doomed the GOP for generations.

Perhaps very early, but when I realized he was a Clown, I began pulling for him.

The GOP is now doomed as they will never gain the non-white vote.

I'm non-white and Trump has my vote.
You are a snowflake. Are you Iranian this time?

No, he did not, but you did.

Show me a single post where I said any such thing. Put it up here and prove me a liar. Make my day.
When you do, I can.

Forum List

Back