Dad won't face charges in alleged attacker's death

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Dad won't face charges in alleged attacker's death | US National Headlines | Comcast

Hearing his 5-year-old daughter crying from behind a barn, a father ran and discovered the unthinkable: A man molesting her. The father pulled the man off his daughter, authorities say, and started pummeling him to death with his fists.

With his daughter finally safe, the father frantically called 911, begging a dispatcher to find his rural ranch and send an ambulance.

"Come on! This guy is going to die on me!" the man is heard screaming on the recording, which authorities played during a news conference Tuesday where they announced that the father would not face charges. "I don't know what to do!"

In declining to indict the 23-year-old father in the June 9 killing of Jesus Mora Flores, a Lavaca County grand jury reached the same conclusion as investigators and many of the father's neighbors: He was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.
Authorities said the family had hired Flores before to help with horses on the ranch. He was not born in the U.S. but was here legally with a green card
Another reason to keep worthless Mexicans out of this Country, green card or not,and that idiot Obama wants to let these losers stay here
....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Dad won't face charges in alleged attacker's death | US National Headlines | Comcast

Hearing his 5-year-old daughter crying from behind a barn, a father ran and discovered the unthinkable: A man molesting her. The father pulled the man off his daughter, authorities say, and started pummeling him to death with his fists.

With his daughter finally safe, the father frantically called 911, begging a dispatcher to find his rural ranch and send an ambulance.

"Come on! This guy is going to die on me!" the man is heard screaming on the recording, which authorities played during a news conference Tuesday where they announced that the father would not face charges. "I don't know what to do!"

In declining to indict the 23-year-old father in the June 9 killing of Jesus Mora Flores, a Lavaca County grand jury reached the same conclusion as investigators and many of the father's neighbors: He was authorized to use deadly force to protect his daughter.
Authorities said the family had hired Flores before to help with horses on the ranch. He was not born in the U.S. but was here legally with a green card
Another reason to keep worthless Mexicans out of this Country, green card or not,and that idiot Obama wants to let these losers stay here
....:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

yes, only Mexican commit child molestation.

I would have tortured him, cut his genitals off, burned him alive, and never called the cops.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back