Dad shoots daughter's laptop after disrespectful Facebook post.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
ALBEMARLE, N.C. — An Albemarle man is making a name for himself on YouTube after posting a video of himself reading his daughter’s Facebook rant and then shooting her laptop nine times with a .45-caliber handgun.

In the video, the man, identified as Tommy Jordan, said he posted the video in response to his daughter’s Facebook letter to her parents in which she details all the things she does for them while they “sit on (their) asses.”

According to the letter, laden with expletives, she is forced to make the beds, clean the kitchen, do the laundry, take out the trash and work in her father’s clinic.

In the video, Jordan said he spent several hours fixing his daughter’s laptop before coming across the Facebook post. He said in the video his daughter had been grounded for several months for a similar incident.

In the letter, Jordan’s daughter told her parents she should be paid for her chores.

“Pay you for chores? Seriously?” Jordan responded. “You come home from school and you have a list of chores that are on the wall because you can't remember them if you don't.”
“If you have any laundry, of your own, do it," Jordan’s video rant continued. "And if your bed is unmade, do it. You don't have to do my laundry. You don't have to make my bed. You don't have to make the guest bed. You have to make your own bed."

“Your responsibilities include waking up on time and getting on the bus,” he said.

He then said he would post the video on her Facebook wall so she and her friends could see what sort of response she garnered from the letter.

“That right there is your laptop,” he said as he picked up the camera. “This right here is my .45.”

Jordan then emptied the gun’s nine-round magazine into the laptop. Jordan said the bullets used in the gun were exploding hollow-point rounds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr7vSJHkchs]Dad shoots daughter's laptop after disrespectful Facebook post. FULL VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

Albemarle man shoots daughter

Forum List

Back