Dad ordered to pay child support Kills son, Echo.

The black population where you live is about 1/5 that of the US. So how many black people do you know and how many do you work with? How many black churches have you visited and how many black neighborhoods have you lived in? How many black meetings have you attended and do you listen to black radio stations?
What's all this crap about black this, black that? I know Americans and go to a Catholic church and live in a neighborhood with Americans, meet with Americans and work with Americans.

What's all this crap about black this, black that? I know Americans and go to a Catholic church and live in a neighborhood with Americans, meet with Americans and work with Americans.

That's what I thought. You call people 'BIGOT' when they say something you disagree with yet know nothing about. Ignore. :eusa_hand:

:lol:

That's what I thought. You call people 'BIGOT' when they say something you disagree with yet know nothing about. Ignore. :eusa_hand:
:lol::lol:

Well we kill dogs so we can take a vacation without paying to board them, so why not kill the kids instead of paying for them and raising them. It only makes sense, maybe he can claim it was a late term abortion!

What a sick society we are breeding!
Dude, this is just about what Annie said earlier?:eusa_eh:

post birth abortion?

Right up until the 9th month, the mother could have decided the end the baby's life and no charges would be filed. Why is it the only person to decide if it's a child or a fetus is the mother?

I'm not defending this loser, just pointing out that our thinking is seriously flawed.

the kid was TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD you dumb ****! He killed him rather than pay child support for him! To even begin to compare this with abortion is beyond retarded and is exactly why most SANE people see the right to lifers as nutcases.

and terminations in the 9th month are rare and usually occur when there is a fatal flaw in the child such as having no brain or brain stem.

the kid was TWO FUCKING YEARS OLD you dumb ****! He killed him rather than pay child support for him! To even begin to compare this with abortion is beyond retarded and is exactly why most SANE people see the right to lifers as nutcases.

and terminations in the 9th month are rare and usually occur when there is a fatal flaw in the child such as having no brain or brain stem.

my my my tsk tsk tsk,, using the c word are we?

Dude, this is just about what Annie said earlier?:eusa_eh:

Well I'm sorry I saw the topic and responded to the article, I did not read all of the posts in the thread. I hope this wasn't too much of a inconvenience for you. Clearly Annie also has a great mind! :clap2:

my my my tsk tsk tsk,, using the c word are we?

I got riled up :lol:

it just makes me sick when some asshole tries to compare the murder of a child to abortion.

if you oppose abortion fine, I can understand that but to say this guy was just practicing a late term abortion? it's sick and it seems as if they are trying to lessen the heniousness of what he did.

I suppose Caylee Anthony's mother was doing the same thing and should be released from jail too...

Gee, I thought it was a legitimate argument. :lol:

I got riled up :lol:

it just makes me sick when some asshole tries to compare the murder of a child to abortion.

if you oppose abortion fine, I can understand that but to say this guy was just practicing a late term abortion? it's sick and it seems as if they are trying to lessen the heniousness of what he did.

I suppose Caylee Anthony's mother was doing the same thing and should be released from jail too...

Silence,

I used the same analogy. I can't speak for the other person, but, for myself it is not making a political statement on abortion. It was used to demonstrate how bizarre our society can go to justify things. In other words how ridiculously sick this man is.

Though I personally do not agree with abortion,........I feel it's not my right to tell another what to do in such a personal matter and I cannot draw a direct comparison between a abortion and what this man did.

Please.

Why don'tchyou go take that seat waay in the back, about 6rows behind DavidS?

Silence,

I used the same analogy. I can't speak for the other person, but, for myself it is not making a political statement on abortion. It was used to demonstrate how bizarre our society can go to justify things. In other words how ridiculously sick this man is.

Though I personally do not agree with abortion,........I feel it's not my right to tell another what to do in such a personal matter and I cannot draw a direct comparison between a abortion and what this man did.

I think my point was quite clear, as long as the child is in the womb, the only person who makes the determination that it's a child or fetus is the mother. I believe that is inherently unfair to father's out there. How about we allow the father, the same outs as the mother, right up until the child is born he can choose to either be the father or not to be the father. If he chooses to be the father he gets all the rights and responsibilities including childsupport, if he chooses not to, he gets nothing.

Why is it only the mother who has the right to decide to be a mother or not after conception?

Of course, I've known too many mother's that use their kids as a means to get money from fathers and don't give two hoots for the dad at all, or the kids for that matter. Had one of them say to me, "He's a jerk, why would I marry him?" to which I replied "He's a jerk, why would you have a kid by him?" Surprisingly, no answer.

The guy who killed his child is a jerk, but would the child still be alive if he'd had the same rights as the mother? Hmm? Maybe she would have aborted the kid if she knew the father could get custody instead of her.

There are flaws in our system and they need to be addressed. If you can kill a kid right up to the 9th month and not be charged with anything simply because you are the mother, then why can't you kill the kid the day after it's born?

The line is too fuzzy for me.

Well, don't go away mad, Lycurgus, is that yer name?--I just thought you were both fuzzy on the topic, I tried looking at it with my head tilted to the left, but nothing ;). lol

Well, don't go away mad, Lycurgus, is that yer name?--I just thought you were both fuzzy on the topic, I tried looking at it with my head tilted to the left, but nothing ;). lol

You talk about fuzzy? Every time I see your avatar I think I'm on drugs...oh wait a minute, I am on drugs.:lol:

Forum List

Back