Dad Cured 2 yo Son’s Cancer with Cannabis

To me jokes about a deathy ill child are not funny.

But teaching a 2 year old to smoke dope is a wonderful act. Where did the old man get the stuff? From the Pope?

Hey "shit for brains" the kid isn't smoking it ya moron! It's added intravenously. And since he no longer needs the chemo, I'm sure he's off the thc which he will have no memory of it when he grows up. Your a prime example why some people should not smoke pot!

Are you a doctor or do you only pretend to be one for half wits that smoke dope.

The only problem now is the line of cars in front of the man's house filled with people wanting to be cured with his miracle drug and get munchies.

Oh yes...once again we see another DEMOCRATIC ADMINISTATION violating the civil liberties of marijuana smokers

The raids came Thursday afternoon, three weeks after the top federal prosecutor in Eastern Washington, Spokane U.S. Attorney Michael Ormsby, warned the 40 dispensaries in the area that they should close up shop or face federal enforcement actions.

Just get out of our lives, ya' forking fascists.

Last edited:
The only problem now is the line of cars in front of the man's house filled with people wanting to be cured with his miracle drug and get munchies.
Keep spewing out your brainless one-liners. If you keep repeating them, perhaps people will listen.

Though most likely, they won't.

Oh yes...once again we see another DEMOCRATIC ADMINISTATION violating the civil liberties of marijuana smokers

The raids came Thursday afternoon, three weeks after the top federal prosecutor in Eastern Washington, Spokane U.S. Attorney Michael Ormsby, warned the 40 dispensaries in the area that they should close up shop or face federal enforcement actions.

Just get out of our lives, ya' forking fascists.
Didn't Obama say the DEA would not be bothering the dispensaries? If so, has he reversed his promise? Or is the DEA simply ignoring him? Either way it is clear there is very big money in support of keeping marijuana illegal.

To all that are against medical pot better hope that you don't get cancer!

I am against Medical MJ. I think they should just legalize it. It works well for people on chemo. Not everyone with cancer get's chemo. It's a little silly to claim that MJ is a crucial ingredient in cancer management.

FWIW, I initially supported medical MJ. Now I see it as a farce. If it were limited to people with cancer or HIV who truly needed appetite stimulation, I think it would have been great.

As it stands, people have abused "soft pathologies" like fibromyalgia and anxiety disorders (often times I am suspect that many of these people are actually in need of MJ to manage these problems and are just milking subjective psych disorders to get legal MJ for recreational purposes) and turned physicians into pot dealers. God forbid I graduate Medical School, I didn't become a Dr. to become a pot dealer. If medical MJ were legal in my state, I'd hand out scripts to the terminally ill, people on Chemo, or people who had wasting diseases like HIV. Everyone else would get a big "no". I have become disillusioned with the farce that is medical MJ. I have no problem with people using MJ, I just want them to be honest about it. If you want to smoke recreationally, go for it. Just don't put me in the middle of it and don't embellish pathology. They should just legalize the damn thing and keep the rest of us out of it.
The notion that recipients of cannabis for recreational purposes are turning physicians into pot dealers is obliquely analogous to the idea that women who seek abortions are turning physicians into baby-killers.

If I complain to you, as physician, that I am troubled by random periods of intense anxiety and I tell you that marijuana relaxes me and allows me to sleep, unless you are willing and able to subject me to long term observation under laboratory conditions there is no way for you to know if my complaint is real, imagined or bogus. So, inasmuch as it is perfectly legal for you to prescribe marijuana for anxiety, and this is the medication I prefer, and inasmuch as you believe that marijuana should be legally available for adult consumption, why do you choose to assume what essentially is a moralistically authoritarian position?

Of course you have every right to refuse my request. But if you do and if I go around the corner to Dr. Jones who listens to my complaint, writes the script I want and accepts my payment, how have you worked it out that I've turned Dr. Jones into a pot dealer? What is the difference between Dr. Jones and those MDs who prescribe Valium and other tranquilizers to millions of nervous, bored, anxious or perpetually pissed-off housewives every day?

The difference is in the efficacy and standards of care. A better example are the physicians that hand out narc scripts like candy for musculoskeletal pain and *shockingly* these patients turn into "chronic pain patients".

You are right, it is the physician's prerogative on how to treat problems. Good physicians try and solve the problem, not put a band aide over the symptoms.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back