Dad accused of killing son over sex abuse claim

the kid fessed to the mother that he has touched the child...no one knows how etc...father just drove over and executed the kid...thats just not right....the father should have turned the kid into the police and got him help

Suppose the kid didn't do it.

Bad business.
The boy's mother, Lazette Cherry, told the Detroit Free Press that her son told her he had improper sexual contact with the girl.
"I called and told his father. This isn't something you sweep under the rug," she said.
Cherry said the elder Pinkney arrived at the home with a gun, ordered his son to strip and marched him outside despite her protests.
"He got on his knees and begged, ‘No, Daddy, no,’ and he pulled the trigger," Cherry said.

Sounds like the kid knew he had done something wrong and went to his mother for help.

Last edited:
i think the father is guilty of 1st degree murder and the fact of what his son did should not be a part of his defense

i think the father is guilty of 1st degree murder and the fact of what his son did should not be a part of his defense
Doesn't first degree murder require premeditation? It will probably be defended as a crime of passion, but I agree that he has no excuse for killing his son. I wonder what previous kinds of abuse he inflicted on his son before killing him. What makes a human being become this way?

A father that would KILL his son in such a manner is no kind of father... under ANY circumstances.

The dad should be sentenced to death for that.

the father drove over...drove over...if the drive was only a few minutes....the father got a gun.....what the hell is not premediated here?

the kid fessed to the mother that he has touched the child...no one knows how etc...father just drove over and executed the kid...thats just not right....the father should have turned the kid into the police and got him help

That does seem to have been the obvious - and most appropriate course of action.

Forum List

Back