DACA, Obamacare, the Iran Deal... president Trump is forcing Congress to do its job

No Obama could not have been impeached at any time.
Only because he was PROTECTED.

Are you trying to claim that dragging the United States into two unconstitutional, unauthorized Wars is somehow equivalent to or less than expressing an opinion that the NFL players should not disrespect the national anthem?

The United States Supreme Court found Obama's actions of recess appointments unconstitutional and afterwards Obama refused to remove the people he had appointed.

Obama was found in contempt of court for violating a judge's order regarding Deepwater Drilling.

DACA was unconstitutional because no legislation was ever written or passed. Obama tried to instituted himself violating the Separation of Powers Act.

Obamacare subsidies were illegal, as only Congress controls the purse strings and spending of United States government. What Obama did was in essence stealing money from the United States tax-paying citizens to give to insurance companies already enriching themselves through high premiums.
- This was not the first time President Obama stole money. As pointed out, he secured millions of dollars while telling Americans that the money would be used for the zika virus in the United States. Watchdog agencies keeping track of the money reported not even a week later that Obama gave that money to the United Nations to help fund their new Global initiative. Congress never approved this spending.

Obama also paid ransoms for Bowe Bergdahl's release and for the release of us hostages who were being held in Iran. The payment to Iran would never have been necessary if Obama would have had the balls to demand that the release of US hostages had to be part of the Iran deal.

There were numerous issues on which President Obama could have and should have been impeached.

Obama made the executive orders to get the do nothing republican congress to do their jobs.....they did nothing.

Actually that's not true. Democrats were in control of both the Senate and the House for the first 2 years of Obama's presidency, and the Senate for 4 more years.

Obama only became interested in immigration reform, and other social issues during the 2012 election year. Imagine that. He wasn't kidding when he sent a message to Putin through Medvedev - that he'd have more 'flexibility after this next election'.

'Dreamers' only value to him was political...or he would've done more than 'pen it in'.

The two posts above are excellent examples of Americans working for Russian fascist interests.

The two posts above are excellent examples of Americans working for Russian fascist interests.

Now your go
Congress won't do anything

It would take a great Dealmaker to get them to do anything

Do we have one?
He's dying.

Jake has someone highjacked your account or something? cause lol and behold,for the first time ever in your history here you are actually ackowledging my facts i list on government corruption instead of defending the official version of the governments.:biggrin: well done for once.keep it up.:up:
That's in your imagination, my friend. There was no 9-11 government conspiracy. Obama was born in Hawaii. Trump is a terrible president. And my Dodgers, hopefully, are going to the WS. And, yes, you are disinfo double agent for the tin foil brigade. But . . . I still like you. :)

ah the good old paid shill of Israel back to his lies again same as that other shill of Israel Easy. lol i knew you would be back to your old trolling self soon.hee hee. Looks like you accidently clicked on an AGREE post of mine when i spoke of how obama,bush and trump are all corrupt,you might want to fix that ass kisser of wrongwingers,the resident shill who crys in defeat here everyday about being wrong on the rams never coming back to LA.:haha:

wonder how you got somehow got reinstated after being banned like what,5 times or so?

further proof what a joke site this is that they ban you guys over and over but always allow you trolls to come back never giving you agents PERMANENT bans.

Poor, poor ol' disinfo agent LA Ram Fan, taking pot shots at posters so much better informed than him.

But . . . I still like him. He is fun to read.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back