IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

reminds me of that author who said...its turtles all the way up

IMG_2194.jpg

the rhino's never moved..stayed under the trees in the shade

baboon with baboon butt:

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

I go to the zoo for family reunions. They usually hang around the Ape House. BTW, another great Strollingbones post. I'm fond of turtles but have always had this question that maybe you can answer. If a turtle is out of it's shell, is it naked or is it homeless?

The zoo has got to be one of the most depressing places I can think of to go. All those animals should be living free not in 'faux habitat' cages. :(

I go to the zoo for family reunions. They usually hang around the Ape House. BTW, another great Strollingbones post. I'm fond of turtles but have always had this question that maybe you can answer. If a turtle is out of it's shell, is it naked or is it homeless?

neither, its dead

zoom take your pissing and moaning to some peta damn thread

neither, its dead

zoom take your pissing and moaning to some peta damn thread

:lol: Wasn't pissing and moaning, was just sayin'. PETA sucks.

Nice pics, cute turtle, I love bats. Better?

yes lol..i have the same fuss with the kidlet....he wont attend the zoo nor take me to it...

he calls it the mother's guilt or personal ethics conflict....

i had to go back to my mom's house...we rented a u haul....packed up more stuff and then drove 1/2 home to asheboro and went to the zoo....

we got there at 9 am...

IMG_2191.jpg

this is what the zoo at 9 am looks like...da man makes fun of me...cause i always plan things backwards to keep away from crowds....i do that well....

what really pissed me off....the avairy and all...arent really good for photos...or i need a much better camera....

yes lol..i have the same fuss with the kidlet....he wont attend the zoo nor take me to it...

he calls it the mother's guilt or personal ethics conflict....

i had to go back to my mom's house...we rented a u haul....packed up more stuff and then drove 1/2 home to asheboro and went to the zoo....

we got there at 9 am...

IMG_2191.jpg

this is what the zoo at 9 am looks like...da man makes fun of me...cause i always plan things backwards to keep away from crowds....i do that well....

what really pissed me off....the avairy and all...arent really good for photos...or i need a much better camera....

:bowdown: Crowds are annoying as hell.

Forum List

Back