Da Bear Dynomite Off-Season

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The Bears are not far from the top, just a few things they need.
(1) CB - Tillman is good as the 2nd CB, but well subpar as the first. Actually he would be best as a S, since he is great zone cover guy, plays the run good and hits hard.
(2) Saftey - If Tillman doesn't move to saftey then they need one
(3) Left/Weak side OT - Williams blows
(4) OG - Garza is subpar
(5) WR - Knox and Hester are very good, but they aren't superstar playmaker WR.

I know Cap Room might not allow me to do everything I was, but fuck it.
Move 1: Sign Michael Vick to a long-term deal. Word out of Phil is that Vick is looking for a long-term deal and Phil is very reluctant to give him one. Vick is top five QB. Its very debatable if Cutler is top 10.

Move 2: Trade Culter to get a low first round pick. Check teams 4-8 and 10 Bengals (losing Palmer), Cards, Browns, Niners, Titans and Skins. None have a QB, one might take a chance on Cutler, esp when you consider Cam Newton is project as a low 1st rounder!
With that pick go for superstar CB Patrick Peterson LSU and if you can get him grab Prince Amukamara Neb.

Move 3: Sign Jared Gaither BAL OT age 24 or Davin Joseph TB OT age 27. If you can't get them make a move for a guard Carl Nicks (NO) age 25 or Logan Mankins Ne age 28.

Move 4: With the 29th pick hope Gabe Carimi OT WS or Anthony Castonzo OT BC drops.

Move 5: Make a move for top CB Nnamdi Asomugha OAK age 29 or Antonio Cromartie NYJ age 26. But set on a little past his prime star CB Champ Bailey Den 32.

Move 6: Make a move for a play-maker WR gamble in Sidney Rice Min (coming off an injury) or Vincent Jackson coming off a suspension and bad attitude sit out season.

Yes I smoke crack!

Getting rid of the master of choke.
cutting the cutler

will do wonders for the team.

If a QB can get to you the playoffs then chokes, badly at home. Time to go. You are not the QB of the present nor future.

Philly will keep Vic. they took a lot of grief taking him on board so they will pay to keep him. They just need to find someone worth throwing the ball to and sore up the D.

Getting rid of the master of choke.
cutting the cutler

will do wonders for the team.

If a QB can get to you the playoffs then chokes, badly at home. Time to go. You are not the QB of the present nor future.

Philly will keep Vic. they took a lot of grief taking him on board so they will pay to keep him. They just need to find someone worth throwing the ball to and sore up the D.

thats what I said on my thread that you got to have good quarterback to get you to the superbowl.those Bears fans were on drugs or drunk to think Cutler could get them to the superbowl,no less win it all.:lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/152361-the-bears-finally-have-a-good-quarterback.html agreed about what you said with the eagles as well and what they need to do.

Last edited:
The Bears are not far from the top, just a few things they need.
(1) CB - Tillman is good as the 2nd CB, but well subpar as the first. Actually he would be best as a S, since he is great zone cover guy, plays the run good and hits hard.
(2) Saftey - If Tillman doesn't move to saftey then they need one
(3) Left/Weak side OT - Williams blows
(4) OG - Garza is subpar
(5) WR - Knox and Hester are very good, but they aren't superstar playmaker WR.

I know Cap Room might not allow me to do everything I was, but fuck it.
Move 1: Sign Michael Vick to a long-term deal. Word out of Phil is that Vick is looking for a long-term deal and Phil is very reluctant to give him one. Vick is top five QB. Its very debatable if Cutler is top 10.

Move 2: Trade Culter to get a low first round pick. Check teams 4-8 and 10 Bengals (losing Palmer), Cards, Browns, Niners, Titans and Skins. None have a QB, one might take a chance on Cutler, esp when you consider Cam Newton is project as a low 1st rounder!
With that pick go for superstar CB Patrick Peterson LSU and if you can get him grab Prince Amukamara Neb.

Move 3: Sign Jared Gaither BAL OT age 24 or Davin Joseph TB OT age 27. If you can't get them make a move for a guard Carl Nicks (NO) age 25 or Logan Mankins Ne age 28.

Move 4: With the 29th pick hope Gabe Carimi OT WS or Anthony Castonzo OT BC drops.

Move 5: Make a move for top CB Nnamdi Asomugha OAK age 29 or Antonio Cromartie NYJ age 26. But set on a little past his prime star CB Champ Bailey Den 32.

Move 6: Make a move for a play-maker WR gamble in Sidney Rice Min (coming off an injury) or Vincent Jackson coming off a suspension and bad attitude sit out season.

Yes I smoke crack!

Good stuff except for wanting Gaither, he's a lazy malcontent......

Forum List

Back