D.W.B. Tips on how to avoid getting beaten up by the police.

I tried the white friend thing... didn't work out to well. Turns out my "white friends" got me in just as much trouble as "the niggas down the street". Damn shame that I probably smoked more weed with my "white friends" and had them try to get hooked on some things I'd never heard of like acid and other crazy shit... and they're in college living it up... while most of the "niggas down the street" I knew are in jail. Life's crazy.

You think the black animal will exhibit common sense ?

Yeup and if a cop is having a bad day he'll whoop the black animal that's exhibiting common sense's ass like it's no tomorrow. But then again that doesn't JUST happen to negros anymore. Cops can be assholes to anyone in the 21 century. Don't quite blame them though, they are highly underpaid. Shit happens. That's the world we live in.

Good advice for white folks too. Obey the law is a great start. Be polite is always good advice, even when not dealing with cops.

The only sure way to ease the unending tensions between blacks and whites would be to have them move toward living in separate societies. There, blacks would be responsible for blacks, and whites, whites. No more complaints about "racism."

Forum List

Back