(D) Eric Massa: A Concocted Scandal?...

Yes i just don't think it's coincidence that all these Democrats resigning or deciding not to run again are mostly opposed to the Dem Health Care debacle. There is a disturbing pattern here. The MSM will of course continue to ignore this pattern but i think many Americans have noticed it. Good observations Terry.

Do the math: More Republicans retiring | hattiesburgamerican.com | Hattiesburg American

In the House, more Republicans are retiring than Democrats.

In the Senate, more Republicans are retiring than Democrats.

There are more Republicans governors retiring than Democrats.

In that case, you might want to try and figure out what's up with the republicans.

Yes i just don't think it's coincidence that all these Democrats resigning or deciding not to run again are mostly opposed to the Dem Health Care debacle. There is a disturbing pattern here. The MSM will of course continue to ignore this pattern but i think many Americans have noticed it. Good observations Terry.

Do the math: More Republicans retiring | hattiesburgamerican.com | Hattiesburg American

In that case, you might want to try and figure out what's up with the republicans.
Not hard when you apply common sense!

Pelosi and the machine know they need to get at least one to two republican's to vote for health care then the rest of the dems will follow. It's called Political Cover. They went after the Rep too, and they decided to quit then to risk their dirty laundry exposed.

Like I said the DNC and RNC has a log of every error anyone in Congress has ever done. They will use it, just that the Dems have taken this political blackmail to a new level.

Maybe Emanuel & Massa should just come out of the closet and call it a day. Maybe it's all just a hysterical love-spat. Maybe that's what their angry fight in the shower was really all about. Who knows? I do know that the Democrats are a real mess at this point. How long must we suffer? Make 2010 count people.

Pelosi and the machine know they need to get at least one to two republican's to vote for health care then the rest of the dems will follow. It's called Political Cover. They went after the Rep too, and they decided to quit then to risk their dirty laundry exposed.

Like I said the DNC and RNC has a log of every error anyone in Congress has ever done. They will use it, just that the Dems have taken this political blackmail to a new level.

Are you suggesting that it's democratic blackmail that is causing republicans to retire?

Are you suggesting that it's democratic blackmail that is causing republicans to retire?
probably a few yes or the RNC pushed them out for some reason they have. It is still political blackmail. They all may deserve to be fired but to use political blackmail like that is wrong.

You might want to look at the districts of those retiring, both left and right, and figure out who's safe and who isn't....

It would be foolish to assume that the overall number of R's compared to the overall number of D's retiring is statistically significant on it's own...

Dood. My father (65) goes to what I call an "old man gym"...it's not unheard of for old farts to walk around the locker room with their crusty willies flappin in the breeze. I've been told that's how the old timey gyms have been ever since the 30s or 40s.

Notice that I didnt say that IIIIIII go to that gym :)

Hey it's yer guys having Love-Spats in the shower,not mine. Take it up with Emanuel and Massa. I don't know if they're gay i'm just saying the whole thing sounds really creepy. Why is Emanuel showering with Congress members anyway? He's not even a member of Congress. Man this scandal stinks. The Democrats gotta go. Make 2010 count people.

Last edited:
Hey it's yer guys having Love-Spats in the shower,not mine. Take it up with Emanuel and Massa. I don't now if they're gay i'm just saying the whole thing sounds really creepy. Why is Emanuel showering with Congress members anyway? He's not even a member of Congress. Man this scandal stinks. The Democrats gotta go. Make 2010 count people.

We can see that this is really, really something you are taking a lot of time dwelling over....and over...and over....and over...and over...and over.

Clean up afterwards, ok?

You might want to look at the districts of those retiring, both left and right, and figure out who's safe and who isn't....

It would be foolish to assume that the overall number of R's compared to the overall number of D's retiring is statistically significant on it's own...

Just as it would be foolish to think that democrats retiring is the result of some sort of uprising of the American people. IMO, individual people retiring because of the prospect of losing or tight races are just that; individual people making a decision. Not because of some rising political backlash from the American people.

I don't think Massa said it was the American People pressuring him to resign. He said it was the Democratic Party Leadership that was. He pointed at Rahm Emanuel especially. Hmm?

Seriously,why does Rahm Emanuel shower with members of Congress? He's not a member of Congress is he? Even Massa wondered about this. Emanuel is not only the Devil's Spawn but he's pretty creepy too.

Rahm's a former Illinois representative.

I think former House members have lifelong privileges to use the private dining room, cafeteria, etc. which might also include the gym too.

Basically they are all liars. Just take whatever comes to light and penalize them for it.

Forum List

Back