D.C. workers face firing for unemployment fraud

You would be wrong.

Employers pay for unemployment, not the workers. The result is higher premiums for that insurance.

That is an incredibly weak argument. "Oh, we're going to fire you because you might cause the insurance premiums to go up by half a cent." This is not a workplace issue.

You would be wrong.

Employers pay for unemployment, not the workers. The result is higher premiums for that insurance.

That is an incredibly weak argument. "Oh, we're going to fire you because you might cause the insurance premiums to go up by half a cent." This is not a workplace issue.

No its not. If I have someone intentionally raising my premiums through fraud. They deserve to be fired along with criminal charges.

I don't see why they should be fired at all. They should have to repay all the unemployment payments they received inappropriately. But it's pointless to fire them. There's no reason for their employer to in the middle of this.

they are felons. fire them and put them in jail for mail fraud.

You would be wrong.

No its not. If I have someone intentionally raising my premiums through fraud. They deserve to be fired along with criminal charges.

Repeating a pathetically weak argument doesn't make it any less pathetically weak. Nobody is raising the costs of anything and you know it. All this talk about wanting to fire people is nothing more than a blood lust for vengence born from an irrational hatred.

Repeating a pathetically weak argument doesn't make it any less pathetically weak. Nobody is raising the costs of anything and you know it. All this talk about wanting to fire people is nothing more than a blood lust for vengence born from an irrational hatred.

you're just a fucked up individual. seek help.

They've been trying to clean up the corruption in the DC government since Anthony Williams, a Barry croney. Fenty was voted out because he went after the largest source of corruption and waste, the school system. The NEA is quite powerful in DC.

you're just a fucked up individual. seek help.

And you're a welfare queen that can't ever say anything of substance, and has nothing to ever contribute other than meaningless insults. I'll seek help with the health insurance I pay for out of my pocket. Perhaps you can seek help with your health insurance I pay for out of my taxes.

They've been trying to clean up the corruption in the DC government since Anthony Williams, a Barry croney. Fenty was voted out because he went after the largest source of corruption and waste, the school system. The NEA is quite powerful in DC.

Of all the asinine bullshit! You really think that corruption only came after Barry? Did you ever stop to think that a populace that would re-elect a man after he was found smoking crack with a whore might itself be the long standing source the "corruption"?

Of all the asinine bullshit! You really think that corruption only came after Barry? Did you ever stop to think that a populace that would re-elect a man after he was found smoking crack with a whore might itself be the long standing source the "corruption"?

Of all the asinine bullshit!
You have serious issues with reading????!!!!!!! :eek:
Parse the sentence asswipe. They've been trying to clean it up AFTER Williams. :cuckoo:

Of all the asinine bullshit!
You have serious issues with reading????!!!!!!! :eek:
Parse the sentence asswipe. They've been trying to clean it up AFTER Williams. :cuckoo:

Hell, even I understood you were not saying that is when corruption started :rofl:

It would make more sense to make them pay back the money they swindled.

Their sentencing hearings will most likely include restitution. The irony is, they will be unemployed.... Hopefully D.C. fights the benefits claims.

Forum List

Back