d c sniper

Yes, the Younger owes his life to the Supreme court who has banned capital Punishment for those under 18. If it were up to me they could have used the same needle on him.

How is this current? And why no links nor capitalization?

Oh, wait, it's a froggy thread.

It was part of a black supremacist paramilitary plan, and I sure am glad the media paid so much attention to that.

Because you know, only white people are bad.

Black people are good.

Homeland Security says so.

shouldn't both of them have been executed?

They spared the kid, even though he did the shooting. Muhammad was the private body guard for Farrakhan. I don't know why Farrakhan is still walking around.

From what I understood, Muhammad did some of the shooting as well, it wasn't all Malvo, even though that's what Malvo tried to say at first in court.

The whole thing was hinky from the beginning. I wonder what we weren't noticing when this was happening.

I remember the fear those sniper attacks caused to the DC area. I have been almost killed three times on business trips (air and car accidents) and never thought twice about it. But I remember being nervous about a business trip to DC during the sniper attacks. I remember getting in late at night and walking across a large hotel parking lot and checking the tree line.
As paranoid as it was, the snipers ended up shooting someone in a gas station three miles from where I was staying.

Glad he is dead

Forum List

Back