D.C. Police just like the Taliban

I understand the D.C. police dept. is majority Black, along with most of it's top commanders!

How did race come up? I didn't mention it.

No, I did! You have any idea what race those cops were... I mean, it was SO FUCKING IMPORTANT in Ferguson, and Staten Island!!!

Wrong is wrong. The race of wrongdoers doesn't change the facts.
Of course it does! You on the left make it your priority to know this shit!... The reason nothing is being pushed is PROBABLY because everyone involved is black... please point out if I'm wrong on my insertion.

Sharpton's not there! A SURE SIGN it's all black on black shit...again!

I understand the D.C. police dept. is majority Black, along with most of it's top commanders!

No, I did! You have any idea what race those cops were... I mean, it was SO FUCKING IMPORTANT in Ferguson, and Staten Island!!!

Of course it does! You on the left make it your priority to know this shit!... The reason nothing is being pushed is PROBABLY because everyone involved is black... please point out if I'm wrong on my insertion.

Regardless, you're off topic. If you care to take your white hood off long enough, feel free to comment on the topic.

Regardless, you're off topic. If you care to take your white hood off long enough, feel free to comment on the topic.

a #3 and, as usual, a definite #4...

n12b79.jpg

n12b79.jpg

Police being corrupt due to their racism (as is still the case in Ferguson) is in itself a wrongdoing. I didn't bring race up in this discussion because it didn't necessarily play a role. Is it your assertion that race DID play a role? if so, feel free to make your case.

n12b79.jpg

Police being corrupt due to their racism (as is still the case in Ferguson) is in itself a wrongdoing. I didn't bring race up in this discussion because it didn't necessarily play a role. Is it your assertion that race DID play a role? if so, feel free to make your case.

What case? I bring it up as you pond scum do with anything that has to do with white police supposedly deliberately harming a black... It's out there now, deal with it, or don't!

n12b79.jpg

What case? I bring it up as you pond scum do with anything that has to do with white police supposedly deliberately harming a black... It's out there now, deal with it, or don't!

The case in the OP. If you insist on digressing, don't expect to be responded to further.

n12b79.jpg

The case in the OP. If you insist on digressing, don't expect to be responded to further.

You do have trouble when someone hands you a hot potato!

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

It may sound ridiculous, but it is what police do with minor suspects all the time. There isn't anything unexpected about that part. The acting like America's enemies part is what is newsworthy.
That's just your opinion.

Actually, it is a widely acknowledged fact:

Explaining Juvenile False Confessions Adolescent Development and Police Interrogation Christine Scott-Hayward - Academia.edu

False Confessions
Did she deny the fact that she lied about one of her attackers?

She was a traumatized little girl. The police took advantage of her, so they could be lazy and not investigate further. There isn't ANYTHING that excuses that. I have to wonder at the motives of anyone that seeks to make rape unreportable.
Your opinion (again). And you didn't answer my question.

It may sound ridiculous, but it is what police do with minor suspects all the time. There isn't anything unexpected about that part. The acting like America's enemies part is what is newsworthy.
That's just your opinion.

Actually, it is a widely acknowledged fact:

Explaining Juvenile False Confessions Adolescent Development and Police Interrogation Christine Scott-Hayward - Academia.edu

False Confessions
Did she deny the fact that she lied about one of her attackers?

She was a traumatized little girl. The police took advantage of her, so they could be lazy and not investigate further. There isn't ANYTHING that excuses that. I have to wonder at the motives of anyone that seeks to make rape unreportable.

They coerced her into lying. That is what police do:

"But after Danielle reported the rapes, the police interviewed her in a manner that violated guidelines for handling child sexual assault cases, records and interviews show. They delayed analyzing DNA evidence — and then analyzed only some of it. An officer misled her to get her to contradict her account, and then had her charged her with lying, according to police reports"
An 11-year-old reported being raped twice wound up with a conviction - The Washington Post

"But after Danielle reported the rapes, the police interviewed her in a manner that violated guidelines for handling child sexual assault cases, records and interviews show. They delayed analyzing DNA evidence — and then analyzed only some of it. An officer misled her to get her to contradict her account, and then had her charged her with lying, according to police reports"
An 11-year-old reported being raped twice wound up with a conviction - The Washington Post
I'm no fan of cops but I want to be convinced by facts, not hearsay and speculation.

I'm no fan of cops but I want to be convinced by facts, not hearsay and speculation.

I'll add further information when it's available

Forum List

Back