D.C. Mayor: "We've Got to do Something About These Asians"

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Barry:

Ward 8 D.C. Councilman Marion Barry said Thursday that he was not trying to insult the city’s Asian community during remarks at a campaign event this week.

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops,” Barry said in remarks on Tuesday night first reported by WRC-TV. “They ought to go. I’m going to say that right now. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”

It's funny, you know.

Have you ever seen a black-owned or black-run store? Or restaurant? Or business of any kind?

Last edited:
Barry:

Ward 8 D.C. Councilman Marion Barry said Thursday that he was not trying to insult the city’s Asian community during remarks at a campaign event this week.

“We got to do something about these Asians coming in and opening up businesses and dirty shops,” Barry said in remarks on Tuesday night first reported by WRC-TV. “They ought to go. I’m going to say that right now. But we need African-American businesspeople to be able to take their places, too.”

It's funny, you know.

Have you ever seen a black-owned or black-run store? Or restaurant? Or business of any kind?

I think what Marion Barry said was pretty DISGUSTING, he should be ashamed of himself, in fact;he can go fuck himself. What an asshole.

Barry:

It's funny, you know.

a lot of Asians are small businees owners and the ones that voted for Obama are probably not going to vote for him this time around !!

Barry:

It's funny, you know.

Yes you dumb ass motherfucker, I have.:doubt:

RE ** Have you ever seen a black-owned or black-run store? Or restaurant?

NOT THAT I WOULD EAT AT : )

Forum List

Back