'D.C. Madam' believed dead

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
'D.C. Madam' believed dead

(CNN) -- A woman who police believe to be Deborah Jeane Palfrey, known as the "D.C. Madam," was found dead in Florida Thursday, according to Tarpon Springs police.

The body has not been positively identified.

"Detectives are investigating an apparent suicide of a (white female) that appears to be in her early 50s," Tarpon Springs police said in a news release.

Suicide notes were found near the body in a small storage shed next to a mobile home, police said.

Palfrey, 52, was reportedly staying at the home of her mother, who owns the property where the body was found, police said.

The Pinellas County Medical Examiner's Office will determine the cause of death, police said.

The county sheriff's office and the FBI are participating in the investigation.

This could become quite interesting. Maybe I should have posted in Conspiracy Theories.

"This could become quite interesting. Maybe I should have posted in Conspiracy Theories."

probably! i bet it won't be long before manifold accuses hillary!

btw, i like your sig!

"Glory is not a conceit. It is not a decoration for valor. Glory belongs to the act of being constant to something greater than yourself, to a cause, to your principles, to the people on whom you rely and who rely on you in return."
Sen. John McCain

"This could become quite interesting. Maybe I should have posted in Conspiracy Theories."

btw: I just increased your rep power 117%, thank you very much!

Not a conspiracy if the conclusion drawn is a reasonable possiblity... :eusa_think:

I can't say I agree with your definition.

But then again...maybe I didn't need to put my speculative thread about Wright being paid-off in the conspiracy theory forum??? My whole argument was predicated on it being a reasonable possibility.

I think it is Larry Craig's fault, or maybe that Foley fellow!

Or it could be Katherine Harris!!!!!

:razz: ------------------ :razz: --------------------------- :razz:

Jillian said:
Not a conspiracy if the conclusion drawn is a reasonable possiblity...

Dunno... you think someone who was going to name congressional names suddenly "committing suicide" doesn't raise questions?

psst. You just totally contradicted yourself.

If you think she was murdered because she was going to rat out some powerful politicians, how exactly would that not be a conspiracy...to commit murder?

psst. You just totally contradicted yourself.

If you think she was murdered because she was going to rat out some powerful politicians, how exactly would that not be a conspiracy...to commit murder?

I would not put it past people to murder people to keep them quiet, but I doubt that such was the case here. I think that she did freely commit suicide.

Forum List

Back