D.C. institutes race-based achievement targets for schools

I think testing the incoming students for previous learning and IQ would be best. then you could test to see how much additional learning had been accomplished at the end of the year and compare it to how much could be expected relative to the aptitude of the students. teaching smart kids is easy, teaching dull kids, not so much.

Millions of blacks play chess - it's a big part of the prison life. How many black grandmasters are there? How many whites paddle dugouts
naked with a blowgun looking for dinner? People of color are not as a whole as smart as whites. If that makes you mad, tough shit - it is factual!

On a related note, i'll point out that no black has even won a science nobel prize. I'll qualify that slightly by saying a few decades back a black did win an NP in economics but i don't consider that a science.

It's not due to racism that blacks can't win science nobels since they have won many in no-brain fields like peace and literature.

This idea that people are equal is horse shit. The Fairfax county VA police test is 80% for black men equal 100% , 70% for black women equal 100%, 100% for white's equal 100%. Why: because they can't have an all white, or nearly all white police force - it's intuative.
If you were an unbiased alien studying the indigenous people of earth, what would you conclude?
Genetics, and nutrition are the predominate factors, and are closley related.

All people are not equal, since all people are not born in the same social conditions. However given the history of racism in Virginia I am not surprised.
The black man sold the black man to the white man, the white man fought the white man,
and freed the black man. Blacks are the most racist people I know.
Yea they are raised around other blacks - anti social conditions!

Ah yes the "Africans sold each other out" argument

So you're calling for more special treatment for blacks - paid for by white taxpayers. Why can't you people make it on your own the way asians do.?

Average african black IQ is 68. No wonder they're in the stone age.

Blacks are just as smart as whites are when raised in similar environments. The low IQ scores are based on low education and very poor diet which has a tremendous effect in the young. But hey don't let science get in the way of your bigotry.

actually, IQ is fixed from birth

Correct to a point. MAXIMUM IQ is fixed....however, environmental conditions, nutrition, and familial contact all have an effect that will lower the IQ potential.

Ok to the liberals, why do you factor in background on this stuff? Either you know it or dont....wouldnt the point be to try and get people to know shit, regardless of background....or here's a thought, improve the background?

Blacks are just as smart as whites are when raised in similar environments. The low IQ scores are based on low education and very poor diet which has a tremendous effect in the young. But hey don't let science get in the way of your bigotry.

actually, IQ is fixed from birth

Correct to a point. MAXIMUM IQ is fixed....however, environmental conditions, nutrition, and familial contact all have an effect that will lower the IQ potential.

not so fast

Federal test data show that white male students nationwide who come from families poor enough to qualify for free or reduced-price lunches outperform black males from large cities whose families are better off economically, according to the report.

Report: Achievement gap alarming

[

Federal test data show that white male students nationwide who come from families poor enough to qualify for free or reduced-price lunches outperform black males from large cities whose families are better off economically, according to the report.

And when the anti-white feds admit to the achievement gap you can be sure it's even larger than they say. Light-skinned blacks and hispanics that do poorly are usually classed as whites. That's SOP under obozo.

Forum List

Back