Czechs want out!

You have to be kidding. The Czech Republic without the EU would go back to being the failing Eastern European hell hole it was before joining.

Th wishful thinking of the Brexiters is hilarious. The EU is supported more than ever now. The British are like kids that quit a club and think all the other members will follow them. Big miscalculation.

Here are the facts.

"The Czech government responded swiftly to Zeman's suggestion. "Membership in these organizations is a guarantee of stability and security," Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka's spokesman said in a statement.

"The government is not considering taking any steps which would question in any way our membership and the long-term orientation of the Czech Republic's foreign policy. Therefore it does not envisage any referendum."

Czech government rejects president's call for referendum on EU, NATO

"After the Brexit vote, people in Europe are suddenly feeling a lot more European

Support for the EU surged in Nordic countries, as the impact of Brexit begins to set in. In Denmark, the percentage of people backing EU membership jumped from 59.8% before Brexit to 69% after the referendum, according to a Voxmeter poll by Ritzau. Support for a Brexit-style referendum among Danes dropped from 40.7% to 32%."

After the Brexit vote, people in Europe are suddenly feeling a lot more European

You have to be kidding. The Czech Republic without the EU would go back to being the failing Eastern European hell hole it was before joining.

Th wishful thinking of the Brexiters is hilarious. The EU is supported more than ever now. The British are like kids that quit a club and think all the other members will follow them. Big miscalculation.

Here are the facts.

"The Czech government responded swiftly to Zeman's suggestion. "Membership in these organizations is a guarantee of stability and security," Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka's spokesman said in a statement.

"The government is not considering taking any steps which would question in any way our membership and the long-term orientation of the Czech Republic's foreign policy. Therefore it does not envisage any referendum."

"After the Brexit vote, people in Europe are suddenly feeling a lot more European

Support for the EU surged in Nordic countries, as the impact of Brexit begins to set in. In Denmark, the percentage of people backing EU membership jumped from 59.8% before Brexit to 69% after the referendum, according to a Voxmeter poll by Ritzau. Support for a Brexit-style referendum among Danes dropped from 40.7% to 32%."

After the Brexit vote, people in Europe are suddenly feeling a lot more European
You clowns said same thing about England leaving but hey y'all can make a habit of being wrong fine with me. France once la pen becomes president will leave as well

Here are the facts.

You clowns said same thing about England leaving but hey y'all can make a habit of being wrong fine with me. France once la pen becomes president will leave as well

I am always right. I was sure the UK would leave, the redneck Brits are dumber than redneck Americans.

Le Pen will never become president in France. No one is leaving the EU, many are begging to join and Scotland will soon be a new member.

Brexit, a British own goal.

Embarrassing for the UK, unbelievably funny for the rest of us.

giphy.gif

Here are the facts.

I am always right. I was sure the UK would leave, the redneck Brits are dumber than redneck Americans.

Le Pen will never become president in France. No one is leaving the EU, many are begging to join and Scotland will soon be a new member.

giphy.gif
You are your own cheerleader and it's hilarious MOST Dutch want out and Geert Wilders and his party are leading in the polls and he has promised a referendum in France le pen is in the lead as well so keep being your own cheerleader child the rest of us will laugh at you

Here are the facts.

giphy.gif

You forecast that remain would win and were wrong, you forecast that Scotland would leave when the law say they cant and you forecast that Britain would be broke within a week and are wrong wrong wrong

I leave for Scotland and England in a few hours. Within about 2 days I'll have internet functional again and will log in with some comment on what I see "on the ground and in the trenches".

DO NOT read anything into my being away no matter what some little kid might like you to believe.

No political entity is paying for this trip; in fact I'll be leading a group of several mature women, some of them out of The U.S. for the first time. If you're religious pray for me - that I might remain patient and neither kill nor maim any who get lost or otherwise complicate things.

I leave for Scotland and England in a few hours. Within about 2 days I'll have internet functional again and will log in with some comment on what I see "on the ground and in the trenches".

DO NOT read anything into my being away no matter what some little kid might like you to believe.

No political entity is paying for this trip; in fact I'll be leading a group of several mature women, some of them out of The U.S. for the first time. If you're religious pray for me - that I might remain patient and neither kill nor maim any who get lost or otherwise complicate things.
I would love to go to Europe!

Here are the facts.

giphy.gif

Bullcrap, you assured everyone that Brexit would fail. Both you and tainty were laughing at the prospects.

Here are the facts.

giphy.gif

Bullcrap, you assured everyone that Brexit would fail. Both you and tainty were laughing at the prospects.

I never said Brexit would fail, I said it was the best thing for the EU.

Here are the facts.

giphy.gif

You are the bullshitter. I was looking forward to Britain leaving. You can lie all you want, but I always have the proof. For example one of my many pre-Brexit posts:

Next Thursday, at the ballot box, we can correct this huge and historic mistake

LOL. Loser

Oh dear.

"A significant slice of London's banking industry should be shifted to Frankfurt following Britain's vote to leave the European Union, according to a top German central banker."

Brexit: Banks could now shift to Frankfurt after EU vote - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Provincial newspapers are the new source of news now. You try breaching a contract with a customer and see how much it costs you, dont be surprised when you have nothing left of your "inheritance"

The British banking industry has its products covered by laws and protected from theft, so only an idiot would go elsewhere for a third rate product

Here are the facts.

giphy.gif

I never said Brexit would fail, I said it was the best thing for the EU.

Here are the facts.

giphy.gif

You are the bullshitter. I was looking forward to Britain leaving. You can lie all you want, but I always have the proof. For example one of my many pre-Brexit posts:

Next Thursday, at the ballot box, we can correct this huge and historic mistake

LOL. Loser

LIAR your posts are still there were you say that brexit would fail and the UK would vote remain. You are a moron that denies the truth every time

Forum List

Back