Czech hotels forced Muscovites to recognize in writing Republic of Crimea as Ukrainian

I am interested, however, I can't read the article. Further, I admit to be mostly ignorant of the issue. I ask that you explain a bit of it.

Tomáš Krčmář, owner of Brioni Boutique Hotel
in the Czech city of Ostrava.

59414565_504025703466982_1986326308866490368_n.jpg

Czech Constitutional Court rules in favour of hotel ban on Russian citizens approving Crimean landgrab |

I am interested, however, I can't read the article. Further, I admit to be mostly ignorant of the issue. I ask that you explain a bit of it.
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". The non-binding resolution, which was supported by 100 United Nations member states, affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.

This should force the issue, and provide reason to bring it to the un.
The article didn't offer any indication how the highest court will rule, any idea?

"The owner of Czech hotels forced Russians to recognize in writing Republic of Crimea as Ukrainian to occupy in hotel" LOL

Is this source something like the Russian version of CNN?

Forum List

Back