Cynthia McKinney

nosarcasm said:
well she hate America, 9/11 conspiracy , aids for blacks and all.

She pretends to hate America because blacks like to hear whites get taken down and blamed. If she smacked around a cop in a muslim country she would have been dead before she could scream "bigot".

dilloduck said:
She pretends to hate America because blacks like to hear whites get taken down and blamed. If she smacked around a cop in a muslim country she would have been dead before she could scream "bigot".
Believe me she's not pretending, she hates whites. So does her Dad.

dilloduck said:
my mistake--she stupidly hates America--sucks to have her in Georgia I bet.
Better you than me.
It sucks alright..they redrew districts an gave her sorry ass to me and many others that will likely vote her out though. At least this time around.

dmp said:
I'm astonished there are enough stupid people in Georgia to keep that fuck-stick in office.

Ah DMP, I'm disappointed in you man. There have been some pretty stupid fuckers get elected in Washington too but we don't call everyone there generally stupid.

McKinney is hateful shit who's votes come from gobs of vagrants, mission residents and uneducated neighborhood folks from a very out in left field district.

Mr. P said:
It sucks alright..they redrew districts an gave her sorry ass to me and many others that will likely vote her out though. At least this time around.

She's in your district? Go vote in the Democratic primary runoff if you can. Get her kicked out before the general election.

acludem said:
Let's face it, this is a Democratic district, and Republicans hate Cynthia McKinney, so you could honestly say that her opponent is, for all intents and purposes, the Republican candidate.

How could you say that? Johnson is a Liberal Democrat who would vote in the Liberal pattern similar to McKinney. Just because he's running against the Democratic incumbent, that doesn't make him the Republican in the race.

Forum List

Back