Cyclonus/Zatanna: A TrumpUSA Spiritual Defense(?)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a TrumpUSA values-defense parable involving the fictional A.I. robot Cyclonus (wolfish nihilistic first-knight robot from Hasbro's Transformers) and the fictional DC Comics female magician-heroine Zatanna (a magical woman of great idealism and derring-do).

This exchange-parable relates some of the sociological 'value' of our rather consumerism-promoting TrumpUSA, and since it's a politically-oriented 'social portrait' of the general citizenry-based sociopolitical consciousness of our modern America, I didn't feel right posting it in the Writing section of USMB (but I hope you like it!).

This parable was inspired by the film Robots.

Cheers (signing off),

:dance:

====

The diabolical A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) robot-warrior Cyclonus descended to Earth from his home-planet of Cybertron on the 4th of July [2019] and noted the fireworks/pageantry of the patriotic ritual festival in 'TrumpUSA' and the cheers U.S. President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump offered to the people of America (and the world!) through a special global media broadcast about the value of peace-promoting commerce in the 21st Century. Cyclonus even took some photos with the mini-camera built into his left eye. He wanted to take back notes about this 'intriguing' planet/civilization back to Cybertron to see if an invasion/colonization was warranted or if 'TrumpUSA' was a sign that human civilization was sufficiently 'self-organizing.' Suddenly, Zatanna (a female magician and amateur sorceress noticed Cyclonus sitting on top of the White House in the dark night and ran up to the roof since she had a White House visitor's pass and demanded to talk to Cyclonus whom she recognized was a visiting alien robot!).

ZATANNA: Greetings, alien/robot! My name is Zatanna, and I'm a magician.
CYCLONUS: How does a female magician get a White House pass to reach the roof?
ZATANNA: Aha, you didn't think anyone would spot you on this 4th of July evening.
CYCLONUS: You're very daring/brave; I imagine you're a magician of impressive powers.
ZATANNA: I'm a TrumpUSA patriot; I'm skilled in illusions and mind-power magic-games!
CYCLONUS: What do I care about the magician work of a random woman?
ZATANNA: I believe in the Electoral College…and in high-definition television!
CYCLONUS: What’s so magical about television/media?
ZATANNA: Don’t you know? Without media, there’s no high-speed global networking.
CYCLONUS: So what? Media is like ‘manmade weather.’
ZATANNA: Without an imagination-rich ‘weather-system,’ globalization is risky.
CYCLONUS: So the electronic grid of emails facilitates metaphysical teamwork?
ZATANNA: Well, if not spiritual politics then at least email promotes labor cheer!
CYCLONUS: I suppose that’s true; networking people communicating online is ‘bright.’
ZATANNA: Exactly; we female magicians care a great deal about ‘bright lights.’
CYCLONUS: I see; so Zatanna the female magician (not sorceress) cares about T-Mobile!
ZATANNA: Why not? A mobile phone enables family to keep in touch conveniently.
CYCLONUS: So you’re an advocate/priestess of consumerism conveniences…
ZATANNA: I cherish peace-promoting commerce…and ‘straight-talk.’
CYCLONUS: Maybe you’ve taught me something about irrigation-modeling; cool.
ZATNNA: You see? The ‘boring electronic global email/Internet grid’ is like a ‘cruise ocean.’
CYCLONUS: I’ll consider your notion about commerce/networks creating ‘blankets.’
ZATANNA: Spare the simple people of TrumpUSA, mighty Cyclonus!
CYCLONUS: How'd you guess I had dark intentions towards your 'TrumpUSA'?
ZATANNA: I concluded from your rather brooding demeanor your brain was 'cooking.'
CYCLONUS: Alright; you've convinced me TrumpUSA is a 'bright candle'; I'll depart Earth.

After Cyclonus flew off the White House roof and away from Earth forever, Zatanna breathed a huge sigh of relief and ran back downstairs to resume her festive activities on this patriotic 4th of July in 'TrumpUSA.' A reporter asked her why the White House favorite-magician wanted to randomly go up to the rooftop, and she explained with chagrin that she was entertaining a 'prayer' about being visited by a stranger/alien on this Independence Day and creating a fun 'imaginary conversation' about a patriotic defense of TrumpUSA ethos/aesthetics. You see, Zatanna kept the presence/existence of the mysterious robot Cyclonus a secret; she decided that her philosophical/spiritual conversation about the value of TrumpUSA should remain undisclosed so that Cyclonus would rightly conclude that a human 'emissary' (Zatanna!) kept her promise to keep their special 'contact-chat' a matter between lone-messengers (and not species-lawyers!). TrumpUSA was socially justified (in terms of citizenry-IQ). Optimism had triumphed over slander...for now at least.

====

{Cyclonus & Zatanna}

deity5.jpg

Forum List

Back